MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2017

VAL4M

Off topic but can I get some suggestions for powder blush to take on holiday. I am limiting myself to two, so which would be best for multiple looks?

:thanx:

A blush that look super natural on you like Pink Cult, or do you have something a multi tone blush?

lyseD

A blush that look super natural on you like Pink Cult, or do you have something a multi tone blush?

I do have Pink Cult, great suggestion! Sometimes you look at your own collection so often you don't see what you have.

Miss Dynamite

Anybody know if or when the Bangin Brilliant eyeshadows will be in pro pans online? Apparently, atm they are only sold in pro pans at MAC stores. I'm really hoping they release them online soon.

missjulie

So is US not getting the lip oil that was supposed to come out today?

MUA Netta Szekely was using a lip product in her Snapchat story today which looked like one of the lip oils, but she didn't say, so I'm only guessing.
If it was then probably a few weeks until it releases globally.
Although I do remember her showing the unicorn pinwheel as well, but that's still nowhere to be found:D:confused:

Icecaramellatte

Anybody know if or when the Bangin Brilliant eyeshadows will be in pro pans online? Apparently, atm they are only sold in pro pans at MAC stores. I'm really hoping they release them online soon.
Oh that is good to know they have it in stores. Strange. They usually have stuff online first. It can't be much longer.

Miss Dynamite

MUA Netta Szekely was using a lip product in her Snapchat story today which looked like one of the lip oils, but she didn't say, so I'm only guessing.
If it was then probably a few weeks until it releases globally.
Although I do remember her showing the unicorn pinwheel as well, but that's still nowhere to be found:D:confused:

They were all advertising that pizza cutter eyeliner a few months ago too, saying it was coming soon, then suddenly it disappeared and there has been no info at all about it.

Miss Dynamite

Oh that is good to know they have it in stores. Strange. They usually have stuff online first. It can't be much longer.
Unless they decide to make them MAC store only, I'd be pretty angry if they did since all we have around here are MAC counters in Macys and Nordstrom. The nearest MAC store is like 6 or 7 hours away.

fabulousmoolah

I'm glad they started the goodbyes thing because I didn't have a nearby CCO. I bought Holika Holika lip oil because it had a cute character (gudetama) on it but the product was so nice I bought a few more. It isn't sticky,it's not thin so it stays for a while, it doesn't make my lips feel dry like too much shea does. I use it at night when I go to bed. There's no color in it.

Mac-Guy

Unless they decide to make them MAC store only, I'd be pretty angry if they did since all we have around here are MAC counters in Macys and Nordstrom. The nearest MAC store is like 6 or 7 hours away.

You can always call a Pro store and they will ship it to you. It's very easy. HTH

PrettyTwisted

They were all advertising that pizza cutter eyeliner a few months ago too, saying it was coming soon, then suddenly it disappeared and there has been no info at all about it.
Exactly! I'm excited to buy it if it ever releases. I remember RebelEyes was the same thing, hyped almost a full year before it launched. But I don't remember RebelEyes being featured on so many MAC mua's IG pages like the Roller Wheel was. It might be similar to the liquid lipsticks. Those were hyped by MAC muas and then delayed because of formula problems

Miss Dynamite

Exactly! I'm excited to buy it if it ever releases. I remember RebelEyes was the same thing, hyped almost a full year before it launched. But I don't remember RebelEyes being featured on so many MAC mua's IG pages like the Roller Wheel was. It might be similar to the liquid lipsticks. Those were hyped by MAC muas and then delayed because of formula problems
All I know is that I want it and I want it now!

lilinah

Off topic but can I get some suggestions for powder blush to take on holiday. I am limiting myself to two, so which would be best for multiple looks?

:thanx:

What i do is take one warm and one cool. That way i can coordinate with other makeup colors and the clothes i'm wearing. I can't suggest a color, since i don't know what you look like.