MAC Early Buzz - news on products for 2012

katred

Specktra Bestie
I really want MAC's Innocence Beware lipstick because it's so pretty and everyone loves it. But I'm unsure because I have yellow pigmented skin and my skina is a golden colour. I don't want it to wash me out, so we shall see.
You might want to look t Christine from Temptalia's original swatches. She has a fairly golden undertone to her skin: http://www.temptalia.com/mac-venomous-villains-cruella-de-vil-review-photos-swatches

peachsuns

This has me saying yay and boo. Love Miss Piggy but the online only thing is not cool.

I didn't read that part. It's going to be tricky to order from this collection. Online-only collection is not my thing. What should I do?
sigh.gif

OctoberViolet

When I first saw this I thought it was a joke. I am actually interested in this. I'm a Miss Piggy fan & I think she always looks hawt & fashionable...lol.
Depending on the colors & items I may buy a few things. Damn you MAC!!! Can't you just stop. My addiction keeps going from bad to worse with every collection you come out with. My rent just went up $24 and so is everything else. I just can't stop buying you MAC.

MAC has confirmed that there is going to be a Miss Piggy Collection. http://www.bestweekever.tv/2011-09-29/miss-piggy-mac-cosmetics/

bis

Thanks for the link, GlamQuuen. Missy is pretty stylish in the picture there, nice twist there.

MACcrazy

Omg I LOVE the muppets!!! Online only but I still want to get a lot, there will probably be some blushes (pink, pig maybe that's just me)

sunsetbeauty15

yeyeye 2012 the end of year collection are always lost on me because im thinking of presents for other people! so yey next year!

JennsJewelz

I am sooooo excited for more Kissable Lipcolours, Tendertones, and a BU of Innocence, Beware! One of my HG nudes :) I'm not completely caught up on everything yet, but so far 2012 looks like it's gonna be good! :)

shadowaddict

I love the Muppets.....but still trying to wrap my mind around this one. I shall wait to see what they come up with. Do we know if this will be special packaging? If so of course I will buy something.

And yes one would assume there would be piggies. If there isn't, well that would just be odd and a big miss considering the name.

Mac-Guy

I love the Muppets.....but still trying to wrap my mind around this one. I shall wait to see what they come up with. Do we know if this will be special packaging? If so of course I will buy something.

And yes one would assume there would be piggies. If there isn't, well that would just be odd and a big miss considering the name.
I envision a Miss Piggy brush holder. :encore:

User38

I have a few new brushes.. very innovative and quite avante garde which are headed our way from MAC
eyelove.gif