MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

MACina

Orange looks stunning on you, Medgal
eyelove.gif

PDF, I was going to order the Chromagraphic pencil, Genuine Orange that you suggested from MAC online but it's being released with Art of the Eye in May. I'll wait and get it then so my fav SA gets credit for the sale. I definitely want it even though I have What A Blast, Entertain Me, Lasting Sensation, etc. I'm a sucker for anything orange!

Pinkdollface

PDF, I was going to order the Chromagraphic pencil, Genuine Orange that you suggested from MAC online but it's being released with Art of the Eye in May. I'll wait and get it then so my fav SA gets credit for the sale. I definitely want it even though I have What A Blast, Entertain Me, Lasting Sensation, etc. I'm a sucker for anything orange!
That's a great idea to get it from your favorite SA! I hope I'll get mine tomorrow and I'll report back on how close it is to SLN. I'm quite sure it's a lot lighter than the other orange lipliners, but I only have Lasting Sensation from those.

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Anitacska
Thanks MRV! I have a feeling Temperature Rising will only come out towards the end of May though as that's how they normally release the big summer collection, but I may be wrong.

In the US, the Temperature Rising collection is released on MAC counters on May 23.

There's a whole board here about it where you can read the scuttlebutt. Despite my personal misgivings (i don't really do bronzer), it has some really TEMPting items in it.

erine1881

[COLOR=0000FF]PDF, I was going to order the Chromagraphic pencil, Genuine Orange that you suggested from MAC online but it's being released with Art of the Eye in May. I'll wait and get it then so my fav SA gets credit for the sale.  I definitely want it even though I have What A Blast, Entertain Me, Lasting Sensation, etc.  I'm a sucker for anything orange![/COLOR]
Hopefully it's released at your local freestanding store!
That's a great idea to get it from your favorite SA! I hope I'll get mine tomorrow and I'll report back on how close it is to SLN. I'm quite sure it's a lot lighter than the other orange lipliners, but I only have Lasting Sensation from those.
It's the same colour! Great for a solid orange lip with SLN!

Anitacska

I know, seen all the details and swatches, I just don't want anything from it apart from maybe 1-2 lipsticks.

In the US, the Temperature Rising collection is released on MAC counters on May 23.

There's a whole board here about it where you can read the scuttlebutt. Despite my personal misgivings (i don't really do bronzer), it has some really TEMPting items in it.

MRV

Thanks MRV! I have a feeling Temperature Rising will only come out towards the end of May though as that's how they normally release the big summer collection, but I may be wrong. Luckily for me I really only want things from Extra Dimension (although admittedly I want EVERYTHING from that), so I'm not too bothered about how many other collections are coming out. But I agree, it is really ridiculous to release so many collections in one month, especially as they only released the Hayley Williams one in April. Why???
That's my main focus, too. Actually it's a good thing that there's so many collections: everybody's not jumping on ED because there's so much distraction.

Sylvia60

Completely agree! As it happens I have managed to spend very little in the 'lean' months, so theoretically I could spend 3 months worth in one go in May, but doing that just makes the amounts involved seem obscene even though it's the same as if it's spread out.

I assume Mac isn't too worried because they sell out their collections, so even if we die-hard addicts don't buy there'll be someone else who will. Except I'm not sure sure about that, at least here in the UK. There are still some things left from Archie's Girls - including Mall Madness! - over two months since it launched, even without anything else to distract us in the meantime.
It's the same here in Madrid.
Archie's Girls isn't sold out by any means.

Anitacska

I've found some info on the Mac Go Sees kits that MRV mentioned: http://todaela.uol.com.br/maquiagem/colecao-go-sees-da-mac-chega-nas-lojas-do-brasil It's in Portugese, but you get the idea.

Anyone know if we're getting the orange collection here? I might actually finally get Flamingo if we are.

MACina

Very interesting, thank you for sharing, Anitacska!
I've found some info on the Mac Go Sees kits that MRV mentioned: http://todaela.uol.com.br/maquiagem/colecao-go-sees-da-mac-chega-nas-lojas-do-brasil It's in Portugese, but you get the idea.

Anyone know if we're getting the orange collection here? I might actually finally get Flamingo if we are.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Since that article is from 2012 I don't think it's gonna be exactly the same this year, but I guess it will be something similar.