MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

BeautyByLele

Erine - I remember you mentioned a few  months ago about the larger eyeshadows palettes coming out and the PLW eyeshadows in pan refill form... do you have any more info as to if/when those will be released ?
There was no specific date, just that it was this summer and they'd be releasing as locations received them. Someone i follow on IG bought one of the pans a few weeks back, and i just searched and found this
39c88d90_image.jpeg
So they are out there!
Ok, thanks !! I will chk with my local MAC this week

jsparkle

Gorgeous Eyes Aug 15th International Sept LE Devilishly Dark Quad- Manilla Paper Goldmine Honey Lust Devilishly Dark Showstopper- Oh My Darling Jest Mineralism Showstopper Pink Freeze- Pink Freeze Bruised Plum Deception Magic Moor Melt My Heart- Forgery Melt My Heart Heather Belles Silver Ring Hold My Gaze- White Rabbit Dame's Desire Deep Secret Hold My Gaze
Might have to check out showstopper! Love the name & jest is my fave e/s

MACupGrl

Gorgeous Eyes Aug 15th International Sept LE Devilishly Dark Quad- Manilla Paper Goldmine Honey Lust Devilishly Dark Showstopper- Oh My Darling Jest Mineralism Showstopper Pink Freeze- Pink Freeze Bruised Plum Deception Magic Moor Melt My Heart- Forgery Melt My Heart Heather Belles Silver Ring Hold My Gaze- White Rabbit Dame's Desire Deep Secret Hold My Gaze
Wasn't this supposed to be the LOVELY COLLECTION?

MACupGrl

But check your stash cuz every colour is a repromote :nods:
I know but I will still get them because I am sooo new to collecting eyeshadows. I only have 1-28 z palette of mostly LE Neutrals and about 10 colors and 6 black and gray colors started in a palette. I definitely NEED these quads. Thx

erine1881

I know but I will still get them because I am sooo new to collecting eyeshadows. I only have 1-28 z palette of mostly LE Neutrals and about 10 colors and 6 black and gray colors started in a palette. I definitely NEED these quads. Thx

Michelemu21

Do you like the z palette? I'm getting them for my kit but I've never used them before. I'm getting the pro so i can fit 33 shadows/11blushes.
I love mine. Finally have somewhere to store Cantaloupe. I will never buy another Mac one and I have 4 of those.

erine1881

I love mine. Finally have somewhere to store Cantaloupe. I will never buy another Mac one and I have 4 of those.
All of my personal makeup is in the old mac palettes, and i have a couple 15s left (ran out of blush palettes), but for my kit i bought the new mac ones, and I'm not a fan AT ALL, so I'm selling all of em. I LOVE that you can fold the lid back on the z palette. I. Just super OCD, and the one thing i don't like is there's no dividers. I'm a divider fan! I like the large z palette cuz when there's 28 shadows, it looks like there's dividers, but when the blushes are in there, it only fits 8 and there's sooo much wasted space, and i can stand that! So i win some/lose some. Damn you MAC for changing things up and messing with my OCD! :mad:

MACupGrl

Do you like the z palette? I'm getting them for my kit but I've never used them before. I'm getting the pro so i can fit 33 shadows/11blushes.
I LOVE my 4 z palettes! They are great! I love how you can fold the lid back completely so that you can hold it easier in your hand. They have cute patterns and are pretty sturdy. I have had NO problems with mine. I think you will like them.

MACupGrl

All of my personal makeup is in the old mac palettes, and i have a couple 15s left (ran out of blush palettes), but for my kit i bought the new mac ones, and I'm not a fan AT ALL, so I'm selling all of em. I LOVE that you can fold the lid back on the z palette. I. Just super OCD, and the one thing i don't like is there's no dividers. I'm a divider fan! I like the large z palette cuz when there's 28 shadows, it looks like there's dividers, but when the blushes are in there, it only fits 8 and there's sooo much wasted space, and i can stand that! So i win some/lose some. Damn you MAC for changing things up and messing with my OCD! :mad:
I have the new MAC double-sided palette and I HATE it! It is SO HEAVY! I hate how you have to pop out the dividers. They are so aggravating. Even though the z palettes do not have dividers they are easier access palettes. You can insert and remove makeup pans easily especially if you are a YouTuber who does makeup tutorials and need to look at the back of the pan to tell everyone what color you are using.

Lipstickdiva420

I have the new MAC double-sided palette and I HATE it! It is SO HEAVY! I hate how you have to pop out the dividers. They are so aggravating. Even though the z palettes do not have dividers they are easier access palettes. You can insert and remove makeup pans easily especially if you are a YouTuber who does makeup tutorials and need to look at the back of the pan to tell everyone what color you are using.
This is exactly why I didn't get the double palette it looks annoying lol. I brought the 2 singles recently with no dividers and so far so good. I also have a z palette as I love it too. Yesterday I put my pressed pigments in there and the z palette holds up well.