MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

Corally

Might pick up an exclusive set. I'm really excited for the ''normal'' holiday color collection though. :D Do you have the list for that one? I'm excited for the lippies! The piggies are probably bright right so those are easy to skip.
-3 MSFs -6 MESs -3 MBs -5 lipsticks -5 CSGs -3 polishes
I love you! Thanks. :bouquet: This collection is right up my alley. So excited!!

erine1881

Oh man, this sounds awesome! :eyelove:   I'm not surprised about the neons for Punk Couture.  Those two collections are the holiday ones or is it Divine Night only?  Thanks for the information liba and erine.  :) Thanks for the descriptions erine! :D  Based on those descriptions I'll start saving for Punk Couture and maaaaybe Divine Nights once the color story is available. Which collection was the one that was going to have new MES, MSF, and all that jazz, or is that for next year?
Divine Night is the holiday collection with the mineral products, which comes out in Oct. Punk Couture comes out on Boxing Day, Dec. 26th. Next years collections are in the 2014 thread.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm going to love this too
eyelove.gif
Ow I wanna know the colours so bad
girlhaha.gif
Me too!
sigh.gif
I just need colour descriptions for the mineralize stuff. The rest is not that important, because after hauling everything mineralize plus possibly BUs, there won't be much $$$ left, lol. I hope I can take it easy with the lip stuff.

Thx again for all the info, Erine. Much appreciated.
bouquet.gif

Pinkdollface

Me too!
sigh.gif
I just need colour descriptions for the mineralize stuff. The rest is not that important, because after hauling everything mineralize plus possibly BUs, there won't be much $$$ left, lol. I hope I can take it easy with the lip stuff.

Thx again for all the info, Erine. Much appreciated.
bouquet.gif
Haha yes indeed I want to know those the most too! Luckily the holiday lip stuff doesn't do much for me most of the time, but the Punk Couture lipsticks will probably be a different story...(I want the colour discription for those really bad too ow and of the pigments and the ED stuff...basically I still want it all
lol.gif
)

I also really appreciate the info Erine, thanks so much for all the sneak peeks
kissy.gif

Ashleybubbles83

Thanks for the info. I may be in the minority here but I am not too keen on loose pigments, mineralized balms and I am just not bold enough to rock bright neon colors (will not be getting TRY) for example. Magnetic ED nude is where my interest primarily lies but hopefully I will see some MSF, blushes, lip glosses or eyeshadows that works for me
I don't do loose pigments either, and the mineralized balm I had was pretty but not all that. So far, I see money saved in my future lol

pinkpaint

I'm kinda sad that Punk Couture is neon. Not a fan of super bright colors. I was hoping it would be vampy.

I wonder what the lipsticks in the Holiday Collection will be. They're the only thing I'm really interested in.

Audrey C

-3 polishes
love.gif
I love love love CSGs. I'm still impressed with myself for not having opened Narcissus or Fever Isle until I finish the last dregs of last year's Heavenly Creatures glosses.

I'm officially out of the blush business, but I'll definitely check out the MSFs.

Naughtyp

hmm I like the sounds of this! so far I want all lipsticks and polishes, maybe a gloss or two.... ughhh I hope we find out the colors soon!
Just to be sure, this is NOT the same Punk Couture collection that came out already right?

THANKS ERIN YOUR AWESOME!!
punk_.gif

singer82

Erine and Liba you rock! So good to see all the pigments! They are my first MAC love and it's bout time we get some. Think I'll pass on all the mineralize stuff. I always love the holiday collections. The packaging sounds awesome!

ct1980

I'm kinda sad that Punk Couture is neon. Not a fan of super bright colors. I was hoping it would be vampy.

I wonder what the lipsticks in the Holiday Collection will be. They're the only thing I'm really interested in.
I didn't read all the way through, is there a colour story listed somewhere?