MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

LauraLara

I am sending one Oh darling back too.

Brown Script is my FAVORITE eye shadow.

I guess I need to get Burnt Pepper blush.

Check the clearance bin.I think a few will show up in there very soon...new and used.
What clearance bin? I'm keeping the Oh, Darling, and I considered giving her MY Shaft of Gold (that sounds so wrong), but it's so pretty...

Icecaramellatte

Did anybody that ordered from Nordstrom on Monday get a shipping notice? Mine is still being processed. They've always been slow but this is crazy.
I'm in the same predicament. I've live chatted with them twice. I'll just have to deal because I can't go to a store until Sunday at the earliest.

keridabeenfabb

Shaft of Gold with Brown Script e/s as a contour/blush!!!
c64b9c7a_image.jpeg
1e22dc1c_image.jpeg
yesssss slay honey!!!!

lilinah

Went into my local MAC today. The place was full off the MUAs who know me doing people's makeup. So nice to see so many friendly faces. Everyone was wearing blingy jewelry to go with the new collection.

I got my two items - Dark Side lipstick because i had to have a purple tube - and Ascent of Glamour purple eyeshadow which i didn't get to test because someone had made off with their tester. I also picked up Burnt Pepper blush and Dark Out lip liner. I think i don't want any more MAC until December's Dark Diversions collection.

They sold out of Oh, Darling really really fast, as i expected, but they still had about 1/2 dozen Shaft of Gold in stock.

I gotta say, seeing so many Spectralettes looking so beautiful in their new Oh, Darling makes me have a little buyer's remorse, but i have Whisper of Gilt and some other gold highlighters, so i think i'm really OK.

pinkcrush

damn that glow girl slaaaay. I think SOG looks more "unique" actually than OD even though I'm a sucker for gold I will get SOG as well
Beautiful @pinkcrush  I'm loving your highlighter.
Love it omg. Can't wait to wear mines this week
yesssss slay honey!!!!
"Shine bright like a diamond" Absolutely beautiful!!!
Thanx girls!!! I just wasn't feeling SOG with Film Noir as a contour... It took the focus away from SOG, y'all better get into Brown Script haha

meaghanb123

Did anybody that ordered from Nordstrom on Monday get a shipping notice? Mine is still being processed. They've always been slow but this is crazy.
I got a notice two days ago that it had shipped but in checking the tracking it was only picked up today...

starletta8

Went back to the counter again today to re-swatch SOG. Still skipping. It's pretty, but not right for my pinker and lighter than NW15 complexion. I did pick up the Pink Lip Bag. That completes holiday for me:

• Oh Darling
  • Pink Lip Bag
  • Basics Brush Set
  • Cool Face Palette
  • Please Me

laurennnxox

Okay you guys I had a bad experience today. I decided to try out Moon Is Blue and did a simple look with some eyeshadow on the lid and by the lower lashes. Used dry, the shadow is very sheer. So I sprayed the shadow on my brush with some fix plus and it looked beautiful! I had used my usual base (Benefit's stay don't stray) and then my usual finishing spray(KVD lock N load). Finished my look and left for work. Ten minutes later I looked in the mirror and had blue eyeshadow everywhere! It smudged really bad. I kept having to wipe my eyes all day long and I kept applying more and more of my under eye powder hoping that would help out, but nope. I don't know what to do. :dunno: The color is beautiful, but I had such a hard time with it. Can anyone tell me if they've tried it or any of the other shadows yet and how was your experience?:crybaby:
I did a look today with MIB and kinda had a problem with it! I used TF glitter glue and patted it dry all over my lid and blended the edges out with a dark matte from viseart and mac uninterrupted. It wore horrrrrrribly in the crease and seriously creased and smudged off there. I've never had that happen to me with any shadow before! I'm gonna try something different next time :(

allthingsglam

Okay you guys I had a bad experience today. I decided to try out Moon Is Blue and did a simple look with some eyeshadow on the lid and by the lower lashes. Used dry, the shadow is very sheer. So I sprayed the shadow on my brush with some fix plus and it looked beautiful! I had used my usual base (Benefit's stay don't stray) and then my usual finishing spray(KVD lock N load). Finished my look and left for work. Ten minutes later I looked in the mirror and had blue eyeshadow everywhere! It smudged really bad. I kept having to wipe my eyes all day long and I kept applying more and more of my under eye powder hoping that would help out, but nope. I don't know what to do. :dunno: The color is beautiful, but I had such a hard time with it. Can anyone tell me if they've tried it or any of the other shadows yet and how was your experience?:crybaby:
lord I need to use my moon is blue quick to see what's going here
Almost wanting OD now. But then I realize I have 3 edsfs that I own and love. A little goes a long way. Lightscapade will always be HG status! Don't think anything can top it. I've been loving my Starlight from Anastasia lately though!
Singer u look beautiful with your new pic
Thanks. I used both though, lmaooo! :poke: I got more product info here, I already was doing my makeup thing from before. I should have said I spent more $ on makeup since joining Specktra because everyone here are ENABLERSSSSSS! Funny my fan doesn't work best with OD. Just swatch it, it's gorg. Buy another one for a gift :haha:
lol After looking at it I decide to gift it I wanted it to be much darker then it is It's a petty color but I don't think I will use it much