MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

alexisweaver

Stone and Oh Darling look stunning on you. I wish Stone looked as nice on me. So glad you backed up Oh Darling. I ordered two but I don't think I need more than one. I'm giving the BU to another lady.
That's so sweet of you. I actually had four backups, but wound up giving one to a friend who missed out on all the launches. Sharing is caring. :)

Vandekamp

girlhaha.gif
Really!
girlhaha.gif
Yes. Really. How much has Specktra increased your makeup inventory? 100%, 1000% Lol.
pompom.gif

Audrey C

I bought the Pink and Nude CSG sets today and the Nude Patentpolish set. I haven't bought much makeup this year; this order, a couple of lip pencils and some Huggables in May are all I've bought from MAC. Hope you all enjoy your new goodies!

Anneri

I bought the Pink and Nude CSG sets today and the Nude Patentpolish set. I haven't bought much makeup this year; this order, a couple of lip pencils and some Huggables in May are all I've bought from MAC. Hope you all enjoy your new goodies!
Did you swatch them Audrey? I'm still deciding if I want the pink or the nude set because I love csgs, but on Christine's site every set had colours that would visibly settle into liplines - not a good look! What was your experience with them? Over here, the sets will come out much later, so I wanna be prepared. ;)

erine1881

Thanks. It's funny, they say GH is a dupe for WoG and that OD is different from WoG yet here are OD and GH looking nearly the same. Anyway, a gold highlighter is a gold highlighter once blended out, lolll. Is OD a bit more shimmery?
Did you see the pic i postd comparing 6 different colours, including these 2? All the same!

dcarrington

Did you see the pic i postd comparing 6 different colours, including these 2? All the same!
Your absolutely right! You can easily get caught up with these launches from all these makeup brands. I was so tempted to get GH and some of the other dupes to WOG but I am happy I steered away from them. I am enjoying OD but that's really because I didn't have any gold highlighers and also because of the beautiful packaging. Mac knew what they were doing with the gorgeous packaging. It certainly helped in selling them this time around so no regrets getting them.

laurennnxox

@brumblebee

Sorry it took so long to get comparison swatches! Honestly, I don't have anything like it in my collection. It's my first beige, neutral, nude. Most of my nudes are on the pinker side.

Top to Bottom:
Chanel Pensive
Chanel Melancholie
MAC The Right Note
MAC Romantic Breakdown
MAC Patisserie
Tom Ford Peter