MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

Vandekamp

I ordered Oh Darling from the MAC UK restock earlier, but have just received an email telling me I'm not getting it after all. I hope the others that ordered managed to get theirs. Luckily a kind Specktra member has managed to get me one.
Bummer. It is so unfair when that happens.

Vandekamp

Thanx! I don't have have Fashion Boost but I have Cyber World, Heroine and Magenta so those will raise the wow factor
holysheep.gif
You NEED Fashion Boost. It is the bomb!!!!! I like to wear it all over my lips as a lipstick.
poke.gif

NaomiH

I couldn't resist the red lip bag after all the talk about it.  Here are some swatches and comparisons.  I also picked up two of the brush bags.  They aren't the same quality as the full size, however I did my eye makeup with them today and wasn't disappointed.  The 221se, is slimmer and fit into my hood a lot better than the regular 221.  SO the swatches in order are Stunner, Kinky, Red lip bag, Petite Red, and Relentlessy Red.  I keep forgetting that I do not have All Fired Up, I gave it to my Mom.  So I didn't compare it. I agree the REd lip bag has more raspberry in it.  It is hard swatching reds, but to me, they are all different.  So yes, the lip swatches are sloppy.  Top lip is red lip bag in all the pics with 1. Petite Red 2. Relentlessly Red 3. Stunner 4. Kinky  Stunner looks to be the closest, but it is a lot deeper, and also a different finish.  If I wore all my reds for a month would anyone notice the difference? Enh, probably not.  But I will. In these pics, I noticed that Kinky has a lot more orange than I realized.  I don't typically like orange reds, but I like this one. 
Thanks for the awesome swatches,Pretty! I love all of them on you.

Vandekamp

Not sure about top 5 as I haven't worn it yet (only swatched) but it's definitely pretty enough to maybe be up there!
I'm a highlighter Newbie. Your review will be very important to me. I hope you like it because I bought it along with Shaft of Gold. Do you have and/or use RiRi Diamonds? Is Diamonds one of your top five highlighters?

NaomiH

I'm a highlighter Newbie. Your review will be very important to me. I hope you like it because I bought it along with Shaft of Gold. Do you have and/or use RiRi Diamonds? Is Diamonds one of your top five highlighters?
I did have Diamonds and it was pretty, but I sold it last year because I never used it due to it being a cream and my preference for powders due to my oiliness.

Vandekamp

I did have Diamonds and it was pretty, but I sold it last year because I never used it due to it being a cream and my preference for powders due to my oiliness.
I am looking forward to your next CB Sale. Lol. You have THE BEST PRICES ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vandekamp

I wore Living Legend lipstick yesterday strangely enough lol... I'm wearing Urban Decay Bittersweet blush, MAC Full of Joy blush and MAC Film Noir as a contour
Sorry. I meant to say Lavish Living. (I hope that is the name of the purple Mac blush- part of the Divine Nights collection)

rachelizabethx

Quote:
may the mac force be with you and be at the opening of the shop(s) if you can because they will sell out that fast. they did that here in sweden in under like 5-10 min depending on how much stock the stores get :(

Quote: Originally Posted by pixi

any luck?
I had to go to a university open day so I totally missed it all but my friend's dad picked one up for me while he was getting hers in store! :)

leonah

Quote:

I had to go to a university open day so I totally missed it all but my friend's dad picked one up for me while he was getting hers in store! :)
aw that's so sweet of him! enjoy your new baby (OD) she's a beauty. been wearing OD everyday now and I love iiit

Latest posts