MAC - Euristocrats II Discussion

MAC_Whore

Per Adiana: Euristocrats 2- A collection of lipsticks. This time available in North America too!! This launches sometime in July

Per me: Yay!

What are your thoughts?

Susanne

Re: MAC - Euristorcrats II Discussion

Will we get new perm shades here in Europe?
winks.gif

MAC_Whore

Probably so, if there are some.

Here's something to ponder: I wonder if it will just be an introduction of the existing european exclusives to the north american market. Not that I'm complaining. I would love that.

ABB113

I, for one, am SUPER excited about this collection. New lipsticks.....yummy :)

GlamQueen21

YAY!!! I'm happy that we're getting the Euristocrats for the first time! Lipsticks here I come!!!!

kyoto

This is great news. I was wondering when we were going to start getting information on releases past June.

ARmakeupjunkie

I'm excited!!
th_DANCE.gif
Being the lipstick whore that I am, I hope they do introduce some of the shades from last year to the North America market!! I'm also hoping for some new shades as well!!

Marjolaine

Awww I'm super duper excited!! When it is about a lipstick, I become the zombie.. "lipstick... must... buy..." :p

Yagmur

I am exited about this Collection, especially because I missed Euristocrats last Time
ssad.gif

panther27

I hope to see some of the lippies released with last years Euristocrats,I've really wanted a few of them.I'm thrilled that I have Saint Germain,but I never thought that we'd possibly be seeing more of them
th_DANCE.gif

Leven

YAY! A collection of lipsticks!

*looks into empty wallet*

Nevermind.....
nope.gif

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Here's something to ponder: I wonder if it will just be an introduction of the existing european exclusives to the north american market. Not that I'm complaining. I would love that.

That's what I was wondering. I recently managed to get Patisserie thru a swap and really love it!

LMD84

yay! new lipsticks! fingers crossed they will be perm! i'm so happy with all this new collection info! Adiana is nothing short of amazing!!
th_DANCE.gif

Shadowy Lady

i'm super excited about this collection. I hope most of the lipsticks are amp cremes..mattes and satins would be nice too
smiles.gif
...lol, I'm so selfish

LMD84

^ some mattes would be good!!! i only have one matte (ruby woo) and wouldn't mind another
smiles.gif

MzzRach

European lovelies - what were your favourite lippies from the original Euristocrats collection?

Thanks!
winkiss.gif

MAC_Fafinette14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Probably so, if there are some.

Agreed. Cockney, Ramblas Red, Milan Mode, Rue D' Bois, London Life...If those are released here in July I will buy them all.
drools.gif

Bluebell

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
European lovelies - what were your favourite lippies from the original Euristocrats collection?

Thanks!
winkiss.gif

I love Rue de Bois (for me the perfect YLBB) and Milan Mode
bigheart.gif
, Naked Paris is nice too.