MAC Event!

Christina983

im going to the stuido talk event at NYC Bloomingdales next week and I would like to know what to expect. Im going to the AM to PM make up looks class.

What is the dress code, will i get a chance at a make over? should I wear make up to the event?

thank you so much
im sooo excited!

trojanchick99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina983
im going to the stuido talk event at NYC Bloomingdales next week and I would like to know what to expect. Im going to the AM to PM make up looks class.

What is the dress code, will i get a chance at a make over? should I wear make up to the event?

thank you so much
im sooo excited!

I'm going to one at Nordie's next week too. I had to pay 50 which will go towards product. I don't think there is a dress code. Since makeup is getting done, I won't be wearing makeup to the class.

Christina983

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
I didn;t hear about this, it sounds so cool! Hmmm, when is it?

Its the 24/25 of this month
the one on the 24th is about skincare and preping for make up
the one on the 25th is AM to PM makeup

its a $75 fee fully redeemable in product.

trojanchick99

I just got back from mine and it was fabulous! I learned a bunch, got my makeup done (was a model) and of course bought a ton of stuff.

I recommend it to anyone. Even if some of the techniques are basic, you get a ton of face time with a MA and can ask anything. After the class a bunch of MA's came in to do individual consultations.