MAC Eyes Times Nine Collection (Mar 5, 2015)

AnitaK

Got my Nordstrom Neutrals today!!!
heart.gif

MAC X warm Neutrals

MAc X Nordstrom Neutrals

Beautiful...

javadoo

It looks gorgeous in your picture Macgirl...but when I look at it in person it just doesn't look that impressive to me.
I think I'll skip it...I have all 3 Naked palettes, so I don't think I can justify spending $85 on a palette that has such similar colors as the Nakeds.

MACGirl1908

It looks gorgeous in your picture Macgirl...but when I look at it in person it just doesn't look that impressive to me.
I think I'll skip it...I have all 3 Naked palettes, so I don't think I can justify spending $85 on a palette that has such similar colors as the Nakeds.
Wow if you have all 3 Naked palettes I'm sure you can safely skip. Lol. I sadly don't have any and these are colors that I can use pretty much daily and it will be easy to grab when I travel.

javadoo

Wow if you have all 3 Naked palettes I'm sure you can safely skip.  Lol.  I sadly don't have any and these are colors that I can use pretty much daily and it will be easy to grab when I travel. 
If I didn't have the Naked palettes I would absolutely get this!

stacilx

Ladies my sister is in New York this week and I really want 2 of the x9 palettes but she just rang me and said the store she was in didn't have them are they not out in store yet ? I'm in the UK so not released here yet

erine1881

Ladies my sister is in New York this week and I really want 2 of the x9 palettes but she just rang me and said the store she was in didn't have them are they not out in store yet ? I'm in the UK so not released here yet
They came out a week or 2 ago.

mac_aiken

Which 15 pan for N1/NW15 with red hair and green eyes? Warm neutral, cool neutral or Nordies neutral? I have UD Naked 3 but not much else in the way of neutrals.

Latest posts