MAC Faerie Whispers Collection (Dec 23 / 26, 2015)

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I dunno the release date for this collection, but the end of Jan is when spring collections begin, because Valentine's Day weekend is the big spring collection launch.
What Erin said... I'm not 100% sure, but I'm guessing end of January or beginning of February. I'm thinking something like A Fantasy of Flowers.

Prettypackages

Looks so pretty! Nw I wonder if mac is referring to the foiled pattern than the foiled technique itself LOL
girlhaha.gif

Right, I'm so confused about these shadows. Is the design different? Finish? What? LOL

highheels

I skipped some pages and this might have been discussed but does anyone know if these foiled eyeshadows are more like EDES (metallic sheen/cream powder texture) or glittery/"chunkier" feel like pressed pigments or a completely different thing?
I was wondering the same thing... I hope they're more like EDES than pressed pigments, which are just too glittery for me.

Howards End

I figured foiled was referring both to the design and that the eyeshadows would have a metallic "foiled" finish.
Yeah I think the shadows give you the effect you would achieve if you did the foiling process. Years ago Enkore did a YouTube video on it, so these shadows should be a great time saver lol!

singer82

Have a feeling I'm going to want multiple shadows! I can't resist a new formula. I might be actually getting more from this than Enchanted Eve. :shock:

shizzelly

Can't wait for swatches of:

Enchanted Forest Shadow
Fly By Twilight Shadow
Fairy Land Shadow
Sparkling Rose Pressed Powder
Pearl Sunshine Beauty Powder
Spellbinder Blush
Midsummer Night l/s
Gossamer Wing l/s
Spelldazzling n/p
eyelove.gif

Vandekamp

Can't wait for swatches of:

Enchanted Forest Shadow
Fly By Twilight Shadow
Fairy Land Shadow
Sparkling Rose Pressed Powder
Pearl Sunshine Beauty Powder
Spellbinder Blush
Midsummer Night l/s
Gossamer Wing l/s
Spelldazzling n/p
eyelove.gif
Wow. That's a pretty big list. I hope you can grab everything you want.