• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

MAC Fafi Tutorial

MacArtistFauryn

Hey I decided to do a tuturial for MAC's new color story FAFI!

This is for those of you who were curious as to how some of these products are going to look...

Be nice this was my first tuturial - and I got a little chatty so I had to REALLY edit the video down...lol

Enjoy!

YouTube - MAC Eye Demo Fafi Collection

seymone25

Re: MAC Fafi Tuturial

This look is hot.. I am so glad more black woman are doing tutorials on youtube..

Bey28

You should definitely make more tutorials. You're really good
yes.gif

doniad101

Beautiful tutorial. Your gorgeous gal! I'm glad to see more woman of color doing video tutorials. I appreciate it and cant wait to see more tutorials! I just subscribed to your page, lol.

MacArtistFauryn

Thank you so much ladies! I was nervous at first but I am glad you all enjoyed!

Now that I think I got the hang of it - I will surely be making more tuturials!

lilMAClady

Thanks so much! I'm so glad someone with my skintone finally showed how these colors will look! You may have sold me on this pallette! I LOVE your hair! Super GORGEOUS!!

COBI

Grsat tut! I know it was to make up for being chatty, but I personally love the sped up aspect.
smiles.gif