MAC - False Lashes Mascara discussion

LMD84

depending on reviews i may or may not get this. i love opulash way too much
smiles.gif

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
Sounds promising, but I'll probably skip. I never really like MAC mascaras.
th_dunno.gif

I thought that until I tried a sample of the Zoom Black and it was pretty decent. I could get excited about a false lash effect from MAC. Maybe it won't suck.

NYDoll88

I'll definitely be picking this up. Opulash isn't dramatic enough for me, I think because of how large the brush is. So if this one is smaller with darker pigments it will be perfect!

katred

Specktra Bestie
In my drawer, I currently have Opulash, Plushlash black and Dazzlelash in brown. This will truly need to rock my socks to find a place here. Of course, by March, at least one of the mascaras I have now will need to be replaced... *and yes, I do use all three. I can tell the difference, dammit.

User38

EL (MAC's mom) recently discontinued a coloured mascara line -- the standout colours were Burgundy, Amethyst, Cognac followed by Blue and Green imo.

I would love to see the Burgundy and Cognac repro'd.

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
EL (MAC's mom) recently discontinued a coloured mascara line -- the standout colours were Burgundy, Amethyst, Cognac followed by Blue and Green imo.

I would love to see the Burgundy and Cognac repro'd.

I got the Amber, Green and Burgundy at the CCO. Could not resist. I think since EL caters to the more (ahem) Mature woman, the brighter colors didn't fly...but the mascara is a good formula!

Door

I'll propably give this a try. Opulash was a disappointment, but I really like the Studio fix lash (makes my lashes twise as full as Opulash does).

GlamQueen21

This mascara sounds promising! I'm going to wait for the reviews about this mascara. I have not purchased a MAC mascara in almost two years! Plush Lash Mascara was the best mascara that I've ever tried!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
This mascara sounds promising! I'm going to wait for the reviews about this mascara. I have not purchased a MAC mascara in almost two years! Plush Lash Mascara was the best mascara that I've ever tried!

what?! you didn't try opulash?!
tong.gif

marajode

Do we know if this is the same as the Prescriptives mascara?
If this is the same I will be very happy.
For years it was my favorite mascara.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by marajode
Do we know if this is the same as the Prescriptives mascara?
If this is the same I will be very happy.
For years it was my favorite mascara.

we weren't told that it was.

Alty

I'm curious about this one. I never really liked any mac mascara.
I have a zoomlash that I NEVER used. I followed the advice of a MA and bought it, then went home and tried it…it literally sticks my lashes all together :(
I also tried opulash from a friend, but it wasn't nearly as good as my HR lash queen...

powderprincess

I have been using the Mac False Lashes mascara since the Dec 26th launch date. I really like it. It reminds me of Covergirl lashblast with more length, but slightly less volume. One coat can get the job done. Two coats can cause my lashes to start to stick together. Overall I recommend trying this.