MAC FAQ: Back2MAC (B2M)

Christina983

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollieo
I have a try-on pac I am still using. When its gone from what I have read I can return the whole pac (all 4 items) as one B2M item. But I want to keep the plastic zip bag the items came in. Think I can???? I will probably have to email mac and it will probably depend on the counter.

i was thinking that this am acutally.

blueyesdancing

Now at freestanding MAC stores only, anyone doing B2M can choose a lipglass or eyeshadow or lipstick...great way to build your collection!

ollieo

I did a live Chat with MAC and asked about the try on pacs. I was told that yes all the items in the pac do count as one item. And that yes if I kept the bag the pac came in that would be fine. The pac items would still count. (still going to bring a copy of the chat transcript with me just in case)

labwom

Quote:
Originally Posted by c8r0l
how about the lip conditioner tubes? do those count?

Ooohh I hope so!!

Katial8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyesdancing
Now at freestanding MAC stores only, anyone doing B2M can choose a lipglass or eyeshadow or lipstick...great way to build your collection!

WOW! Are you serious? If this is for real, dreams do come true!
clap.gif

Also, what is the general consensus about the depotted shadows:

A) Yes.
B) No.
C) Depends on what counter/store you go to.
D) You can ship the depots in to MAC (and cross your fingers and toes)!

:confused:

labwom

I recently depotted most of my e/s and sent about 12 depots and got 2 lipsticks not too long ago!

freaksinunif0rm

When I read this I was like "SHOOT!" because I sent in boxes instead of the cases...

But today, I recieved my free lipstick :].

So...I think I'm going to send in more boxes.

charismaticlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyesdancing

Can you choose if you want the eyeshadow in pot or pan form?

boysareliers

you may receive your choice of a lipstick,lipglass or eye shadow when you return six containers for the Back to M.A.C. program. This new policy is effective immediately and available at all <b>M.A.C. counters and freestanding stores</b>

yeah!!

foxyqt

i went to a couple of MAC stores in here and they said they havent yet heard of the new policy =/ does anyone know if it applies internationally?

labwom

Quote:
Originally Posted by freaksinunif0rm
When I read this I was like "SHOOT!" because I sent in boxes instead of the cases...

But today, I recieved my free lipstick :].

So...I think I'm going to send in more boxes.

You just sent in the empty boxes and got a lipstick?

NIKKI B

The New Back To Mac Program Is Only For Freestanding Mac Stores. Counters (partnered Locations) Are Not Participating In This.

effboysinthebut

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKI B
The New Back To Mac Program Is Only For Freestanding Mac Stores. Counters (partnered Locations) Are Not Participating In This.

Back to Mac is available at ALL locations. Stores, and Counters. The Lipglass, Lipstick, Eyeshadow choice only applies at the store. But counters will give you lipstick.

Sonya Adams

-NM- question just answered... my local MAC counter accepts B2M for e/s instead of just l/s now... you can also choose from lipgelee and lipglass, too!
greengrin.gif
YAY!

freaksinunif0rm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonya Adams
-NM- question just answered... my local MAC counter accepts B2M for e/s instead of just l/s now... you can also choose from lipgelee and lipglass, too!
greengrin.gif
YAY!

Really?!?!?!

YAY!