MAC Fashion Flower

shontay07108

I'm around NC45 and I can tell you this won't show on anyone darker than me. On me, this is a light dusting. I can use it to set my foundation because that's how light it is. I put it on all over my face and it didn't look strange at all. You don't get the brightness of what's in the pan. So, some of you may not even want to bother.

UrbanSweetheart

I'm around NC45 and I can tell you this won't show on anyone darker than me. On me, this is a light dusting. I can use it to set my foundation because that's how light it is. I put it on all over my face and it didn't look strange at all. You don't get the brightness of what's in the pan. So, some of you may not even want to bother.
thanks shontay!

lexielex

I really should have read this first, but i didnt and got alpha girl, i'm just gonna make it work bcuz I don't like returning anything. I also got Lucky Green, Everhip and Budding Beauty and I love those purchases!

AnjaNicole

I think from this collection Im just getting everhip lipstick. My wallet just sighed and my husband just did a little happy dance lol