MAC - Finally Flawless Discussion

PonDe

I thought the mineralised foundation has already been released last year? I bought 1 & its love!
eyelove.gif
A little pricey for mac foundation but its easy to blend,feels light but gives good buildable coverage

LMD84

I thought the mineralised foundation has already been released last year? I bought 1 & its love!
eyelove.gif
A little pricey for mac foundation but its easy to blend,feels light but gives good buildable coverage

i agree! it is an awesome foundation :)

sillygirl82

I bought this foundation yesterday and I'll be trying it out today. I heard these are not like the ones from last year. I think MAC is slowly changing all of their foundation formulas.

bis

[quote name="sillygirl82" url="/forum/thread/172780/mac-finally-flawless-discussion#post_2078004"] I bought this foundation yesterday and I'll be trying it out today. I heard these are not like the ones from last year. I think MAC is slowly changing all of their foundation formulas.
[/quote] So they changed the formula? Mine is just empty, so I am wondering if I should wait for the new formula or get the old one while it's still around. Do you know what they changed?

LMD84

I bought this foundation yesterday and I'll be trying it out today. I heard these are not like the ones from last year. I think MAC is slowly changing all of their foundation formulas.
really? because the foundation has been out all year around. i wonder when they reformulated it.

sillygirl82

So they changed the formula? Mine is just empty, so I am wondering if I should wait for the new formula or get the old one while it's still around. Do you know what they changed?

It feels lighter and blends better. I remember the old one being really heavy which is why I never bought it. Something in the formulation change. The makeup artist couldn't explain in detail, but she said it was different.

LMD84

ah ok then! well that is good :) altholugh i found it ok when i have used it. the only mac foudnation i have ever liked in fact!

bis

[quote name="sillygirl82" url="/forum/thread/172780/mac-finally-flawless-discussion#post_2078056"]

Quote: Originally Posted by bis

Quote: Originally Posted by sillygirl82

So they changed the formula? Mine is just empty, so I am wondering if I should wait for the new formula or get the old one while it's still around. Do you know what they changed?

It feels lighter and blends better. I remember the old one being really heavy which is why I never bought it. Something in the formulation change. The makeup artist couldn't explain in detail, but she said it was different.
[/quote] Sounds even better to me ;) , thanks for the info.

Latest posts