MAC - Flashtronic Discussion

Karen_B

Re: Flashtronic

The delivery to Sweden has been delayed, and nobody knows when Flashtronic will arrive.
ssad.gif

FlaLadyB

OK>>>>is anyone on here from Australia that can pleaseeeee get me the postcards and or mailers from Flashtronic??? please please please... I have heart palptations when a new card comes out!! lol!!

SEE THE HYPERLINIK UNDER MY NAME! I'm a card a holic!!
smiles.gif

~Crystal~

I'm from Australia and can try to pick up a card... If i can FIND any!! I went to check today, and there were no postcards in sight!! I'll let you know if I manage to pick some up!

glamqueen1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_B
The delivery to Sweden has been delayed, and nobody knows when Flashtronic will arrive.
ssad.gif

weeping.gif
I know...I had huge plans for this weekend, but now they're all spoiled.. wrote an angry email to the customer service, though, I've had it with being put in the backwaters by the MAC company. What do they think? That we are Uzbekistan or something? U.K., France and Germany have been enjoying Flashtronic for weeks ...

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaLadyB
OK>>>>is anyone on here from Australia that can pleaseeeee get me the postcards and or mailers from Flashtronic??? please please please... I have heart palptations when a new card comes out!! lol!!

SEE THE HYPERLINIK UNDER MY NAME! I'm a card a holic!!
smiles.gif

I picked up 3 of the postcards yesterday. PM me if you'd like me to send you one
smiles.gif

Machanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_B
ssad.gif

Karen_B It has arrived in Copenhagen now.. so maybe it's time to hit the MAC stores again ?
smiles.gif

glamqueen1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machanne
Karen_B It has arrived in Copenhagen now.. so maybe it's time to hit the MAC stores again ?
smiles.gif

The collection has arrived to Stockholm, NK, but will first be studied by the staff before put out for sale by this weekend! All together with Rushmetal, Painterly and in 3D!
clap.gif
Yippie!

JennyBear

Ah, I just got home not long ago from the MAC store. My counter didn't have Flashtronic in still, so I headed over to the store. I bought Gold Spill MSF. I love it! They were sadly sold out of Northern Lights MSF, but at least I got Gold Spill! I am VERY pleased with it!

glamqueen1

Now, finally,MAC at NK in Stockholm is setting the displays out of all 4 collections friday morning at the latest. MAC at NK Gothenburg is already selling the collections.

clwkerric

Does anyone have the face charts saved?? If you do, can you PM me? I was looking for them.
smiles.gif
Thanks

Susanne

This has been one of my favourite collections in 2007. I hope to get more MSFs and MES in 2008!!

Susanne

Now where we will get more MES in August
yahoo.gif
I remembered my MES from Flashtronic and I still love them! Especially Ether and Mercurial.

I can really recommend Ether with Submarine from Naughty Nauticals and Retrospeck from the perm line.

Mercurial looks great with Satin Taupe, Beautiful Iris, Parfait Amour, Goldmine or Retrospeck.

kelol0

don't mean to bump an old thread but does anyone know if these mes have a chance of being re-released in the future??

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelol0
don't mean to bump an old thread but does anyone know if these mes have a chance of being re-released in the future??

There is always a chance since some of the previous LE MES have been re-released with the mineralize rotation. I personally would love to see Ether come back. No word yet though.