MAC - Flighty Discussion

Susanne

It is definitely a 'winged-creature' thing - the promo photo model has beautiful peacock colors on her eyes and face - in more of a cream-looking texture than powder, so I am assuming this is indeed the Big Bounce shadow collection.......

Sounds awesome!! Thanks for sharing!

BeckyBenett

oh i can't wait to see the promo image! sounds very interesting!
agreed!! exciting!!
pompom.gif

the big bounce eyeshadows are creamy right? is it the same consistency as the mac paintpots then?

EDIT: just realised my question was already answered on the "early buzz" thread! Thanks princessebuddy!

LMD84

agreed!! exciting!!
pompom.gif

the big bounce eyeshadows are creamy right? is it the same consistency as the mac paintpots then?

EDIT: just realised my question was already answered on the "early buzz" thread! Thanks princessebuddy!
we can put the info here too so it is easier for people! they seems to have a very liquid texture and are tricky to work with according to Princesse Beaudy :) it looks like a litle goes a long way! But the colours are wonderful!

LMD84

I'm not really sure how I feel about cream shadows. Guess I'll find out in May :)

by the sound of it these are a bit more liquidly than a cream. so who knows! maybe they will be like the boujous liquid shadows that we have in the uk?

luvlydee

I hope that the Zoom Lash colored mascara is still coming out the same day as this collection. It will be fun experimenting with different colored cream shadows and mix and matching them with the colored mascaras

Alisha1

I hope that the Zoom Lash colored mascara is still coming out the same day as this collection. It will be fun experimenting with different colored cream shadows and mix and matching them with the colored mascaras

Hopefully they'll relese them on the same day - need some new coloured mascaras!

Alisha1

I love the purple one I got from the WW collection and i'm forcing myself not to buy the blue one and just wait for the coloured zoom lash collection - hopefully it won't disappoint!

Gorgeous

*awaiting color stories for spring/summer collections*
heart.gif
I'm soo excited (as always) about all the collections coming up!!

LMD84

i'm excited for the whole colourstory but also excited to know what the prices will be! lol!