MAC for Marilyn

martiangurll

I would love to see a nice, platinum colored shadow that has soft shimmer, maybe as a Veluxe Pearl? Similar to the color of Platinum piggie, but in pressed form. That would scream "Marilyn" to me.
Hey, I called it! Sounds like Silver Screen or How To Marry could fit the bill I was wanting...Either way, I will likely want both plus
the deep crimson matte lipstick (Deeply Adored) and of course the Beauty Powder--sounds from teh description like it could be similar to Tahitian Sands???

maybe The Perfect Cheek but only if not orange at all...and I really need to slow down on the blush purchases

elegant-one

Hey, I called it! Sounds like Silver Screen or How To Marry could fit the bill I was wanting...Either way, I will likely want both plus the deep crimson matte lipstick (Deeply Adored) and of course the Beauty Powder--sounds from teh description like it could be similar to Tahitian Sands???

maybe The Perfect Cheek but only if not orange at all...and I really need to slow down on the blush purchases
The Perfect Cheek has NO orange at all. Its one of my ALL time favorite blushes ever!

peachsuns

Its paler, a bit more plum pink nude but kinda in that color family.
It sounds good to me.
greengrin.gif

peachsuns

I googled and found some pictures/swatch of The Perfect Cheek.

http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/2009/08/mac-makeup-art-cosmetics-collection.html

http://www.loulouland.co.uk/2011_09_01_archive.html

Thank you, ladies! ;)

nikkiw283

My list so far:
Pure Zen lippie
How to Marry e/s
Preferred Blonde e/s
Forever Marilyn BP
Legendary blush
The Perfect Cheek blush

I am SO, SO, SO excited about this collection. I used to be a major Marilyn collector, so I am dying to see what the packaging looking like for this one.

bulbasaur359

This collection looks dangerous lol. I'm sure my husband won't understand. I am so looking forward to pics and swatches. Also, would love to know when this collection is supposed to hit stores. If I missed it somewhere I apologize.

Genn

This collection looks dangerous lol. I'm sure my husband won't understand. I am so looking forward to pics and swatches. Also, would love to know when this collection is supposed to hit stores. If I missed it somewhere I apologize.
October . My husband doesnt understand either.LOL

princess sarah

Mine doesnt either... hahaha he doesnt get why I just need so much makeup

so I turn to him and reply... why do you need so many things for your drum kit!

EKK so excited for this collection, this could be my collection of the year so far

j087

Mine doesnt either... hahaha he doesnt get why I just need so much makeup

so I turn to him and reply... why do you need so many things for your drum kit!

EKK so excited for this collection, this could be my collection of the year so far
LOL. Exactly!

LavenderPearl

Eee, now that the color story's up I can make my list! I've been planning on forgoing all the other summer collections (besides By Request, maybe) and dropping a major bomb on this one. Still haven't ventured into the Heavenly Creature thread yet, so we'll see how long that lasts LOL.

Preliminary List:
Deeply Adored - Deep scarlet (Matte)
Charmed I'm Sure - Dark true red (Matte)
Love Goddess - Mid-tone pink red (Satin)
Scarlet Ibis - Bright orange red (Matte) <--- SO EXCITED. I missed IA and I wanted this so badly. D:
How to Marry - Soft White (Veluxe Pearl)
Preferred Blonde - Pale champagne beige (Veluxe Pearl)
Silver Screen - True silver (Veluxe Pearl)
Showgirl - Dark blue grey (Veluxe Pearl)

Soo... almost all the lipsticks and the four shadows. I'm feeling a lot better about this than I thought I would. c:

Wonder what Love Goddess is going to look like? I love my reds but this one has got me most intrigued.

maneater

My list so far:
Pure Zen lippie
How to Marry e/s
Preferred Blonde e/s
Forever Marilyn BP
Legendary blush
The Perfect Cheek blush

I am SO, SO, SO excited about this collection. I used to be a major Marilyn collector, so I am dying to see what the packaging looking like for this one.
Seriously! I can't for a sneak peak at the packaging!!

badassSENORiTA

my list before swatches

Lipstick
Deeply Adored - Deep scarlet (Matte)
Charmed I'm Sure - Dark true red (Matte)
Pure Zen - Warm nude (Cremesheen)
Love Goddess - Mid-tone pink red (Satin)
Scarlet Ibis - Bright orange red (Matte)

Eyeshadow
How to Marry - Soft White (Veluxe Pearl)
Preferred Blonde - Pale champagne beige (Veluxe Pearl)
Silver Screen - True silver (Veluxe Pearl)
Showgirl - Dark blue grey (Veluxe Pearl)

Beauty Powder
Forever Marilyn - Sheer pale peach highlighter

35 Lash