Mac Future Forward (March/April) 2016

stirfryedshana

I vaguely know of Halsey and I've heard of Tinashe...it's cool that they're featuring some more up and coming artists instead of just "the flavor of the week" artists. The lipstick looks gorgeous...probably not something I'd ever wear but I might end up getting it for my best friend because she's far more adventurous with her lipstick than me!

ramarose

I LOVE HALSEY!! I have never owned any "different" lip colors so this will be my first one! I'm going to have to find a way to pull it off to wear it to her concert this summer

Rinstar

Does Lion Babe have a song out that I might have heard? I know the others, but I can not place her.

lilinah

I AM old. And i've never heard of any of these singers. But that won't stop me from buying makeup :)

I want the blue-grey lipstick. Maybe the gold liner. I just wish i could see the picture of the eye shadow x 9, but it tells me i don't have permission. Definitely not the gloss, just 'cuz i don't wear glosses much and i have too many already.

shellygrrl

Staff member
I just wish i could see the picture of the eye shadow x 9, but it tells me i don't have permission.

Top row: peach, midtone brown, deep brown-plum

Middle row: light lilac (almost looks like Shale?), midtone brown-plum (looks like Quarry?), purple (looks like Indian Ink?)

Bottom row: light minty green, midtone minty green, black (makeup deities help us if it's Carbon)

Marsha Pomells

Middle row: light lilac (almost looks like Shale?), midtone brown-plum (looks like Quarry?), purple (looks like Indian Ink?)

Bottom row: light minty green, midtone minty green, black (makeup deities help us if it's Carbon)

Wouldn't surprise me if it is Carbon.

Miss Dynamite

It says the eyeshadow names and descriptions in the first post. Thankfully no carbon.
TINASHE – Eye Times Nine Palette – $42 CAD/$32 USD
All Hands on Deck – light green shimmer (Veluxe Pearl)
Black Water – black with gold pearl (Veluxe Pearl)
Midnight Sun – shimmer mocha (Satin)
Revelry – mauvey purple grey (Fatin)
Flame – mint silver shimmer (Veluxe Pearl)
Gleam – barely pinked gold (Lustre)
Vulnerable – soft pearly purple (Lustre)
Amethyst – deep purple with pink pearl (Satin)
Quarry – soft muted plum brown (Matte)

singer82

Maybe the palette. The grey lippy is cool in theory, just don't know if I'd wear it. Will look so cool on so many of you though!

rockin

I have absolutely no idea who these people are, but I might possibly be interested in the eyeliner and/or the x9, pending swatches. That lipstick is definitely not for me LOL