MAC Future MAC Collection(March 31, 2016)

bluelitzer

love the swatches on the boob msf. I've never bought a mineralize lipstick and this is the first really good picture of the finish swatched on lips vs regular mac [matte] lipstick. Finding myself wondering why I never picked up one of these, the finish and look to it are very impressive from the pictures.

Myth

Halsey looks so proper and wearable, beautiful swatches Honi

Just Super Nova for me, I've been hoping for a Mineralized lipstick even lighter than my beloved Luxe Naturale :)

OctoberViolet

I am liking how the boob looks. How do you use that kind of a powder? As an all over face or as a blush? I am also liking that grey lippie. I've been trying not to over buy lately as I have so much makeup and not too much room. I'll have to see if I get anything as there are other collections coming out that I know I want stuff from.:confused:

Honi

Here's some pics of Ionized and a comparison with Mac Halsey lipstick. Ionized is sheer but buildable and gives a more subtle "Silvery" look compared to Halsey. Feels nice on the lips though, but I think most Mineralize lipsticks do.

Attachments

• mac future mac ionized2.png
    mac future mac ionized2.png
    883.7 KB · Views: 69
  • mac future mac ionized3.jpg
    mac future mac ionized3.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 69
  • mac future mac ionized4.png
    mac future mac ionized4.png
    567.6 KB · Views: 68

GreenEyedAllie

Here's some pics of Ionized and a comparison with Mac Halsey lipstick. Ionized is sheer but buildable and gives a more subtle "Silvery" look compared to Halsey. Feels nice on the lips though, but I think most Mineralize lipsticks do.

Thank you for the swatches!!! They both look beautiful on you, but I'm especially digging Ionized.

bluelitzer

Pretty! It's a long way off but the swatches are inspiring me to create looks for Halloween already *chuckles*.

verorl

Both look great on you!

but they are passes for me, as I would look dead with them on.

Icecaramellatte

Some of this collection is up on Bloomies. I thought I had more time before this collection dropped. Are the pinwheels part of this collection? I don't understand how to use them.

VAL4M

I'm still hang on the Boob MSF I really love the swatches so far, Pink Rebel of the lustre drop look amazing but I have a hard time using liquid makeup (apart from foundation) I have Armani fluid sheer highlighter and I just do not use it! shame on me. Anyhow the jury is still out for the blushes look promising but I might have really similar color for both of them.

laurennnxox

I'm still hang on the Boob MSF I really love the swatches so far, Pink Rebel of the lustre drop look amazing but I have a hard time using liquid makeup (apart from foundation) I have Armani fluid sheer highlighter and I just do not use it! shame on me. Anyhow the jury is still out for the blushes look promising but I might have really similar color for both of them.

I feel you about liquid products! I have GA's beautiful liquid bronzer and I never ever reach for it because I always set my foundation before remembering to reach for any liquid/cream products. I need to try this again!

patentg33k

I feel you about liquid products! I have GA's beautiful liquid bronzer and I never ever reach for it because I always set my foundation before remembering to reach for any liquid/cream products. I need to try this again!

You really should! I've used up half of my Armani liquid. I use liquid foundation, then a touch of the Armani. It's so beautiful and natural looking.

I'm still confused about whether to get the pinwheels--I'm tempted by Nuanced (T's swatches):
mac_nuanced005.jpg

There are so many huge highlighter releases this year. I haven't checked out UD's new highlighters, and I'm still thinking about HG Strobing powders. I can 'sort of' justify Nuanced because it might turn into a peach blush on my NC15 skin.

But quite honestly, most of the pinwheels have a strong yellow that might go too warm on me. Here's dominic_mua's swatches again.
Screen Shot 2016-03-28 at 5.55.00 PM.png

I think warm rose is too cool for my NC15 skin. So that one comes off the list.

Last edited:

Anneri

I was quite torn between Nuanced and Otherearthly and now think that I should just get Otherearthly. I'm NC15 too and think that Nuanced might very well a very shimmery, light peach blush on me. Whereas OE should work as a highlighter. Although I still think the design of OE is awfully fugly.

Latest posts