MAC - Glitter and Ice Holiday Collection - October 2011

LMD84

Place all your Glitter and Ice swatches and product photographs in this thread - please ensure that your images are clear, in focus and as colour-accurate as possible! For the sake of clarity, I ask that official product images and swatches (those that you would find on a mailer postcard, sourced from MAC or posted on the official MAC website) are not posted in this thread.
Please remember that Specktra has a posting guideline that all posted images be no wider than 640 pixels or higher than 800 pixels - if your image is any larger than that, please make a text link to the image instead.​

15nrvdc.gif

Check out the Glitter and Ice for the latest spicy dish: MAC Glitter and Ice Discussion

julishaw

Fresh Ice

Snow Season

Simmermint

Frozen ice

Winterized

Top to bottom: unconditionally fabulous, get noticed, festive finery

Top to bottom: For effect, morning frost, let's skate!

Packaging

LeeleeBell

Click each image to see it in full size

Snow Season MES

Snow Season Swatched three ways L-R: regular/no base, foiled (wet) with no base, swatched over TF glitter primer
Mine had more veining than the store's sample but I didn't notice a color difference. I could use this as a h/l too...

Snow Globe BP

this is how lightly it swatched on my NC20ish skin...well, its a little bit more obvious in real life, but this is all the camera picks up

Sultry e/s Palette:

Pic of the packaging for this

The only color thats a dud imo is the light pink (lightfully)...just swatches as glitter on me. For me the palette is still worth it since I don't own any of the e/s in the palette.

Sorry my swatches are kinda messy and washed out (bad lighting)...lightfully is not included because it would not show up, basically :-/

Top Swatch is the only matte (SO PRETTY!) color: Shadowy Lady
L-R: Festive Delight, Trax, Black Tied, and Fun!

What Joy l/s

L-R: What Joy!, Rebel

Latest posts