MAC has so many eye lining products now - How do you decide which format to get?!!?

User67

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaetoile
now, i'll use blacktrack, with carbon over it, and just throw engraved powerpoint in my bag. basically, like everyone else has said, it all depends on what you want your liner to do, where on your eye you plan on wearing it, and where you plan on applying it. i like that there are a lot of options, because you can experiment around until you find whatever works the best for you.

When you do this does the Carbon e/s also not budge?

Lady_MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bre
Hey Lady Mac

Could you pls tell me what you use to get a thin / thick line when you "switch brushes"

I'm a trained make-up artist but still have always struggled with liquid liner, I haven't tried the F/L so maybe this is my answer if it's as easy to use as you all say

Ta
Bre

Hey,

For the longest I used a 266 which makes thick lines when used head-on, but if held at an angle, it can make a semi-thin line. At the moment I'm using the 208 to make the thinnest line possible. When I hold that at an angle (using the edge of the brush), I like it even better.

HTH
wavey.gif

liquidsirenhoney

i have every form of liner MAC has put out..and each time i think i like one and think it's my fav i end up going back to fluidlines...i thought i loved liquidlast but now cn't stand it...i think for me i just like fluidline...pencils always look so sloppy on me...i guess it just depends on what works for you.