MAC Haul, CCO Haul and NYX Haul!

GlamQueen21

On Thursday, I recieved Charred Mauve GPS, Designer Purple Pearlglide Intense Liner, and Plink! l/s. On Friday, I think, I recieved Lavender Whip l/s!! I was so happy to recieve it since I have been hunting that lipstick down for a year and two months!! Also, this marks my first Cremesheen Lipstick!! Yesterday, I went to the Allen Premium Oulets in Allen, TX and their CCO is heaven!!! What I got from there was Fuchsia pigment, Golden Lemon pigment, Kitschmas pigment, and Blonde MSF!! I have finally hunted down the items that I have been wanting for like a long time! I was so happy to see Blonde MSF and I even saw Brunette but decided not to back it up. I bought another Feline Khol Power Eye Pencil but decided to exchange it at my CCO in San Marcos for Tan pigment and I bought Melon pigment! I was on a pigment rampage and was hunting down the pigments that has been on my most wanted list for a long time! Also, if anyone is willing to get Reflects Transparnet Teal and Lark About pigment at your CCO, I'm willing to CP for them and I'll pay the CCO price plus shipping. Much appreciated! I also went to the Spritz Fragrace store and saw some NYX! What caught my eye was Jazzy Pink eyeshadow and I bought two Baby Rose Mega Shine Lipglosses! Here are the images of them!! I included Dirty GPS and Undercurrent p/g since they were recent purchases.

100_2989.jpg

Snarkling

Nice haul! I've gone pigment crazy as of late as well. Haven't seen the 2 pigments you're looking for around my CCO's but then my closest one is pitiful!

Oh and I have to ask, where did you find lavender whip? I've been looking than one too.

GlamQueen21

2browneyes had a BNIB Lavender Whip l/s that she sold to me and I have been wanting it for ages! The only way you can find Lavender Whip is on Ebay and try to look harder in the Clearance Bins. You'll never know who might be selling it.

Snarkling

Thank you for the advice!

Everytime I see one on the clearance bin it gets snapped up right away. I just need to be quicker with the fingers I suppose.

GlamQueen21

^Yes, you have to be quick to snatch up the rare items in the Clearance Bins and if I see an item or items that I want from the seller, I PM them right away.