MAC Heirloom Mix Collection (Oct 23, 2014)

Mizani

That packaging is super fancy. You are right it looks like a holiday collection all gold and shiny
love.gif
From what we can tell it is VERY pretty. That's why I said in the thread that this might be the first time ever that I was seriously compelled to buy a lipstick just for the packaging.
heart.gif

Vineetha

I'm wanting to see the lipsticks, especially that matte frost one and the fluidlines!
I am interested in lipsticks too but otherwise the collection is just okay okay for me! I am fine hauling Fall collections now!!!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I am interested in lipsticks too but otherwise the collection is just okay okay for me! I am fine hauling Fall collections now!!!
Thankfully, this will be a small haul for me as well, thanks to all the red and glitter. The fall collections were my favorite this year.
Can't wait for more details on the taupe 8x e/s palette!

veronikawithak

Thankfully, this will be a small haul for me as well, thanks to all the red and glitter. The fall collections were my favorite this year.
Somehow I must have skipped over this..... but I definitely need details too. Might skip the Naked 2 Basics if this is good!

NaomiH

I am interested in lipsticks too but otherwise the collection is just okay okay for me! I am fine hauling Fall collections now! Agreed. If I get anything it'll be a small haul. I'm really wanting that black on black fluidline.

Dolly Snow

From what we can tell it is VERY pretty.  That's why I said in the thread that this might be the first time ever that I was seriously compelled to buy a lipstick just for the packaging.  :heart:
:heart: same! Agree times a thousand. That is the packaging my MAC girl was talking about. She said it was HEAVY! Good quality too.

Vineetha

I completely skipped that part too! Should be interesting to see what they come out with!!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Somehow I must have skipped over this..... but I definitely need details too. Might skip the Naked 2 Basics if this is good!
I edited the first post, there are three palettes, not two. Plum, Smoky and Beige, the smoky one is described as 8 sultry taupe shades. All three palettes contain Frost, Veluxe Pearl, Satin, Lustre and Matte e/s.

AndersenDmz

So far I'm interested in Sparks of Romance and Tribalist LS, both Eye Kohl and Fluidlines, as well as the blushes if they aren't too frosty. But the thing I'm really excited about are the Cremesheen Glasses! I don't own many glosses and I can't stand the texture of Lipglasses, but CSGs are lovely :heart: This is all very exciting, thank you for posting ladies :)

jchait

I wish the Pressed Pigments were regular e/s, the shade descriptions sound really nice.

Lipsticks are listed as $17.50.

I added a hot pink matte one, I forgot it earlier!
i'm guessing some kind of special packaging i'm sure :rolls eyes:

Mizani

heart.gif
same! Agree times a thousand. That is the packaging my MAC girl was talking about. She said it was HEAVY! Good quality too.
Oh really?! Heavy is good, reaaaallll good. Don't want no cheap plastic-y stuff. I'm talking Tom Ford casing heavy. Okay, maybe not necessarily that heavy...

liba

Everything sounds lovely! Thank you for posting.

Dark Majesty f/l sounds awesome. So eager to see that one.

Sparks of Romance and (new?)Tribalist sound great - I do suspect Tribalist will turn out to be different than the original and probably just a working name.

I'm wondering how a matte csg would work - would the sparkles be matte??? That'd be totally awesome if so and I will be on the all-the-glosses choo choo train if so.