MAC - Hello Kitty and Kitty Kouture Discussion Part II

lsperry

Discussion continued from original thread here http://specktra.net/forum/f250/mac-h...ussion-116257/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamiez
is the colour story out?
smiles.gif

It was updated today with more information. But the full colour story is not complete, yet.

Face2Mac

Re: MAC - Hello Kitty and Kitty Kouture Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
If we keep going, we'll probably discover that they're all repromotes from past LE collections.

yes.gif
angry.gif

purrtykitty

Hmmm...don't quite know what I think except I'm all over that pale pink lippie!

cindiaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
What an awesome suprise to see pictures and some more color info. So far I am happily skipping a lot but I think what is going to suck me in is the names of the products. This crazy cat lady loves anything cat related!
smiles.gif

I like quads and palettes but I wish that MAC would have done single eye shadows for this collection. I hate buying a quad for just one or two shadows. I guess I can just put my money towards the couture items.

I like palettes too,but i hope that i don't have those eyeshadows
cutey.gif

Exotica

PALE PINK LIPSTICK!!!!!!
YESSSS!!!!!!
th_crazy.gif

I HOPE it's a satin or frost
heart.gif

P.S
I will seriously kick some butt if it ends up being a lustre
nonono.gif

Miss QQ

We are too chatty, it's part II again.
greengrin.gif

So the palette I want is Too Dolly.
heart.gif
I must save my money for HK! No more bags, clothes or shoes.

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey806
how come there's a part II? I've never seen that before...

I don't know for sure but I think that we have a part II because part I has gotten so lengthy that it is hard for people to read through and search for things. Now that we know more color story details we can actually chat about the REAL collection and not just speculate.
smiles.gif
I could be totally wrong though!!

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I don't know for sure but I think that we have a part II because part I has gotten so lengthy that it is hard for people to read through and search for things. Now that we know more color story details we can actually chat about the REAL collection and not just speculate.
smiles.gif
I could be totally wrong though!!

Yup,ita.Pretty soon there will be another 100 pages or so,now that we are hearing more info!

sharkbytes

Soooo skipping those palettes. I know I'll wind up getting the beauty powders because of the compact (and really, I always use bps) and probably one or two of the lipsticks. But everything else is going to have to be wait-and-see. I might just save the rest for BBR, CreamTeam, Chill, and every other gorgeous upcoming collection~

Although, it's been 2 years and I'm still kicking myself for not grabbing the Barbie blush so I might just nab one of those too
smiles.gif

frankenstain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotica
PALE PINK LIPSTICK!!!!!!
YESSSS!!!!!!
th_crazy.gif

I HOPE it's a satin or frost
heart.gif

P.S
I will seriously kick some butt if it ends up being a lustre
nonono.gif

Pleeeease be a Satin!!!!

cocolicouss

yea i don't even know what to do with all these collections i deffi want something from each collection but money doesn't grow on tree's and MAC is killing me lol

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
We are too chatty, it's part II again.
greengrin.gif

So the palette I want is Too Dolly.
heart.gif
I must save my money for HK! No more bags, clothes or shoes.

iagree.gif

Susanne

I am already in love with Too Dolly Palette
yes.gif

I passed Romping with C Shock
ssad.gif
and always wanted to get Yoghurt
smiles.gif
And there is a teal e/s
thmbup.gif

Sold.

Odelle

So far, I only like the lip conditioner. I'm more excited about Brunette Blonde Redhead.

I think it's the packaging and the too-bright colors.

Moxy

iagree.gif
I think MAC and Kitty could really do so much together and become one of the best LE. Somehow something went wrong cuz I'm not feeling the majority of products (along with hundreds of others who are disappointed too).
Think of Barbie and how revolutionary (at least to me) that LE was. You could easily get everything because of all the smashing colours.

Barbie collection won me over with the colours. HK collection will win me over with cool kitty names. HUGE difference.

Yagmur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
iagree.gif
I think MAC and Kitty could really do so much together and become one of the best LE. Somehow something went wrong cuz I'm not feeling the majority of products (along with hundreds of others who are disappointed too).
Think of Barbie and how revolutionary (at least to me) that LE was. You could easily get everything because of all the smashing colours.

Barbie collection won me over with the colours. HK collection will win me over with cool kitty names. HUGE difference.

I think Barbie was so far the best LE from MAC.
yes.gif

But Hello Kitty will rock. Maybe more successful as Barbie?!