MAC hello kitty help?

fashionjunkiexx

i have a mac hello kitty beauty powder that i want to sell on ebay, it is definatly 100% genuine and have no problem with proving it etc. but im just wondering how i can prove it on my listing so that people wont think its fake? i no longer have the receipt or i would include a copy of it, has anyone got any other ideas? like which parts should i take photos of? its brand new and has its box aswell, so il obviously take photos of that.

also, slightly off the subject, does anyone know how much the hello kitty beauty powders retailed for in the UK?

thanks for any help you can give! ^_^

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionjunkiexx
i have a mac hello kitty beauty powder that i want to sell on ebay, it is definatly 100% genuine and have no problem with proving it etc. but im just wondering how i can prove it on my listing so that people wont think its fake? i no longer have the receipt or i would include a copy of it, has anyone got any other ideas? like which parts should i take photos of? its brand new and has its box aswell, so il obviously take photos of that.

also, slightly off the subject, does anyone know how much the hello kitty beauty powders retailed for in the UK?

thanks for any help you can give! ^_^

Hiya if im not mistaken it retailed in UK,for £22,as for proof just take a good photo of the packaging incl.the batch code
specktra_rocks.gif

shatteredshards

Take clear, large pictures, especially of the batch code, etc. Stuff that typically is a tell of a counterfeit is what you should be sure to get good pictures of.

gildedangel

Yeah, I would just take the best pictures that you can. Show the lid, the powder open, the bottom, the hinge, and of course the box. HTH!