MAC Holiday 2012 Glamour Daze / Fabulousness / Guilty Passions Collection Discussion

MACina

Thank you Naynadine!!!

bigheart.gif
...I will get this blush for sure!!!
It is right up my alley
th_drool.gif

Oh noes, the blushes ARE powder blushes! *needs all three of them*

Powder Blush 'I'm the one'

$(KGrHqF,!hkFBLF,zSmcBQV0eN0Eqw~~60_35.JPG

source: M.A.C Powder Blush in I'm The One (Glamour Daze Nov 2012 collection) *NIB | eBay

I probably won't be able to afford much from this collection, money is super tight right now and that won't change for a while I think :( I should go through my stash and see if I can sell some things to make money for this.

MACina

Is this the lip bag with Lickable and Call me Gorgeous?
The cremesheen glass looks so dark (plummy) in this pic....

Thank you, that's very nice of you to say :) I'm hoping I won't like the nail polishes so I can at least skip those.

Here's another promo pic I think we haven't seen yet.

singer82

Shadowaddict I'm so sorry your going through all of this. You don't deserve to be treated that way. Don't apologize for talking about it. We are all here for you. It's good to vent :heart: Pastel pink! :eyelove: but I have PP. Wonder if it's similar, knowing me I will find some kind of difference to justify buying it lol

shadowaddict

Quote: Originally Posted by princess sarah

hmmm, now I am not overly sure about the looks of those bags, do they look a little tacky or is that just me? the quality of the bags look a little plastic? thats why I liked the ones from last year, the quality of the brush bags was really good and that hard clear plastic so it keeps its shape

I think the bags look tacky also. These look very cheap. The free ones that come GWP from like Clinique & EL look better. My sister always gets extra bonus gifts and gives me some. I have tons of those and give to my nieces or store small stuff in my bathroom cabinets.

That blush is really pretty. Too bad bright pinks don't agree with my skin tone.

peachsuns

Purplerinne and froggybella, sorry you guys have to see the ad.
th_cheerup.gif
I hate junk ads more than anything.
getyou.gif
LOL

Thank you Naynadine!!!

bigheart.gif
...I will get this blush for sure!!!
It is right up my alley
th_drool.gif
I totally agree!
thud.gif
The blush should be the one.
greengrin.gif

HoneyMilk

I am sooooooo excited for this collection.

So sorry if this has been mentioned- when does it release? We are moving into our new home in 5 weeks and have been super busy (and sick) around here. I can't keep anything straight! I hope it's at least the week after but I remember (I think?) getting G&I before halloween last year.

The good thing about the holiday collection is that it doesn't really "sell out" right away. They seem to have a few restocks before xmas.

HoneyMilk

I can already hear my mother, "You just moved, have a baby on the way, and are doing some home remodeling... do you REALLY need whatever is in this package?"

Why yes, yes I do.

And probably some backups.

2browneyes

Thank you, that's very nice of you to say :) I'm hoping I won't like the nail polishes so I can at least skip those.

Here's another promo pic I think we haven't seen yet.

I hope the bags are as tacky as people think so I don't buy more than one :) Tacky would be good for my wallet!

MRV

Bummer. They do look plastic-y. I was hoping to get the duo fibre one, skipping the purse-looking ones.