MAC Holiday - 2012??

dancepig

Has anyone heard anything about the upcoming Holiday collection? I was in my MAC shop last Sunday and asked about it, no one knew anything! Anyone, anyone?

OhSoJaded

Has anyone heard anything about the upcoming Holiday collection? I was in my MAC shop last Sunday and asked about it, no one knew anything! Anyone, anyone?
I don't know anything other than it's supposedly going to be 1960's themed. WOULD LOVE more info! Not sure when they're getting their update, though.

tats

I really want some info on this collection!! lol
I just want to plan my birthday haul really.. I hope this will be another good collection :)

dancepig

Yikes! 1960? All I can think of is chalk white and bright blue eye shadow, and of course the Mary Tyler Moore and Marlo Thomas Flip. Or, it could be Gigdet at the beach, but I think that would be better in summer. Hmm..hopefully I'm waaayyy off course
flower.gif

OctoberViolet

This wouldn't be the Twiggy collection, right? A 60's themed holiday collection and Twiggy was huge in the 60's? Just a thought.
shrugs.gif

OhSoJaded

This wouldn't be the Twiggy collection, right? A 60's themed holiday collection and Twiggy was huge in the 60's? Just a thought.
shrugs.gif

I really don't know. Just basing it off what paparazziboy said back in June.

Quote: i just heard about the holiday collection i didnt get to see it but it sounds fun and is 60's inspired

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
My heart skipped a beat when I saw a thread for the holiday collection, I thought there would be new info.
sigh.gif

OhSoJaded

Hmmm. Why didn't I think of that? Great idea. I'll pm him tomorrow when I have more time. I hope he won't mind.

I understand why he took a break, I remember the reaction he got on one of the other threads.

I also bookmarked this quote, LOL. I wonder if it's still true? I tried googling it, but the only thing I found was the specktra thread. I'm not as skilled as Detective Naynadine

Quote: yup its called glamour daze i believe if i remember right ;)

OctoberViolet

Same here. Though I understand. I miss finding out early info also

I understand why he took a break, I remember the reaction he got on one of the other threads.

I also bookmarked this quote, LOL. I wonder if it's still true? I tried googling it, but the only thing I found was the specktra thread. I'm not as skilled as Detective Naynadine

quiteviolet

The store manager at the MAC Pro store I go to told me that it is 60's inspired. She said that she only saw the images in a meeting. The holiday collection is supposed to be really "MINTY" this year and that it should be released late October/early November. That's all the info I have for now.

liba

The store manager at the MAC Pro store I go to told me that it is 60's inspired. She said that she only saw the images in a meeting. The holiday collection is supposed to be really "MINTY" this year and that it should be released late October/early November. That's all the info I have for now.
60's minty green packaging sounds good to me!
flower.gif

Here's hoping it's more like 1966 than 1962....Sounds like Twiggy will come later, maybe the Daphne Guinness follow up.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
60's minty green packaging sounds good to me!
flower.gif

Here's hoping it's more like 1966 than 1962....Sounds like Twiggy will come later, maybe the Daphne Guinness follow up.
Mint packaging would be amazing!
love.gif