MAC Huggable Collection (May 14, 2015)

Erinaceina

I wore Bare Hug today, and I'm in love
eyelove.gif
. It's such a beautiful, subtle colour on, like the lipstick equivalent of natural-flush blushes. As it comes up surprisingly pink on my lips, I may have to go back and get Soft Talkin' for a warmer counterpart.

liba

I wore Bare Hug today, and I'm in love
eyelove.gif
. It's such a beautiful, subtle colour on, like the lipstick equivalent of natural-flush blushes. As it comes up surprisingly pink on my lips, I may have to go back and get Soft Talkin' for a warmer counterpart.
Bare Hug looks like a soft pale rose pink on me too. So pretty.

Prettypackages

Very pretty LIba, I was waiting to see how you liked them. I swatched them today, but couldn't decide on what I wanted. It's so easy to end up with them all.

Monsy

for those that like moisturizing formula like huggables check out new Lancome shine lovers. I would say it has the same creamy formula but they are a bit more opaque

here is my swatch
(I had sample of three brighter colors but they also have some softer ones)

DarylandCarole

Well, as I figured, it's hard to take a good, accurate photo of any of these…but I made a valiant effort and this is Play It Soft about as accurately as I can manage on a cloudy day: It's somewhat brighter than this in person and has a more opaque effect. I knew this one was going to be one of my favorites, and so it is. I'll try to post some others, but so far this, Bare Hug and I'm In are the ones I'll use the most, day to day. Love Feeling is so cute, though (warning, it runs really orange on me, but that's why I like it). Soft Talking is beautiful to me, but the warning is it's very subtle - one of the truest no-makeup look lip products I own. It's NOT sheer or clear at all, it just looks that way when you put it on. Everyone will think it's your natural lips. Sneaky. I also bought Dramatical, as a very nice, simple red. I passed on the others as not being for me, but I do think the brights in this collection work better than the ones from last year, at least with my coloring. I'll try to post a few more if possible. I finally have a day without craziness, although I also have the flu, so please excuse. These lippies photograph extremely well, so if I look good in these pictures, it's ALLLLLL the Huggables. 
It looks so nice! I'm going to have to go to the store to swatch these, I think. My I'm Game comes tomorrow. I see that it and Fashion Force have sold out already.

Shars

for those that like moisturizing formula like huggables check out new Lancome shine lovers. I would say it has the same creamy formula but they are a bit more opaque

here is my swatch
(I had sample of three brighter colors but they also have some softer ones)
Those are very pretty!

lipstickaddict

Glad to see that this thread isn't dead! That is a really beautiful photo of Play it Soft @liba. Great to hear your comments as always!

I am really loving my new huggables--especially bare hug which I wore to a wedding yesterday.
heart.gif
It was the perfect romantic touch to a smokey eye, and a great alternative to my usual nude lip combo. I really love how these lippies give you plump, juicy lips! So lovely.

Along with Bare Hug, I picked up Play it Soft and I'm In. All are beautiful and so easy to wear. I would love to purchase more, but at 24.00, I don't think I can afford it right now. Thankful to already have Fashion Force from last time around!

Thanks to everyone for posting!
girlhaha.gif

montREALady

Ordered I'm Game to pick up at Macy's to take advantage of the 16% Ebates :D Based my decision on Karen's and Allura's swatches since all I seem to remember vividly are Love Feeling and Glamorized!

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I just ordered I'm Game and Play It Soft from Nordies along with my Wash & Dry haul. Yay for 16% cashback!

montREALady

Well, as I figured, it's hard to take a good, accurate photo of any of these…but I made a valiant effort and this is Play It Soft about as accurately as I can manage on a cloudy day:

It's somewhat brighter than this in person and has a more opaque effect. I knew this one was going to be one of my favorites, and so it is. I'll try to post some others, but so far this, Bare Hug and I'm In are the ones I'll use the most, day to day. Love Feeling is so cute, though (warning, it runs really orange on me, but that's why I like it). Soft Talking is beautiful to me, but the warning is it's very subtle - one of the truest no-makeup look lip products I own. It's NOT sheer or clear at all, it just looks that way when you put it on. Everyone will think it's your natural lips. Sneaky. I also bought Dramatical, as a very nice, simple red. I passed on the others as not being for me, but I do think the brights in this collection work better than the ones from last year, at least with my coloring.

I'll try to post a few more if possible. I finally have a day without craziness, although I also have the flu, so please excuse. These lippies photograph extremely well, so if I look good in these pictures, it's ALLLLLL the Huggables.
Absolutely gorg! I need to check this one out in person.

BuickMackane

Well, as I figured, it's hard to take a good, accurate photo of any of these…but I made a valiant effort and this is Play It Soft about as accurately as I can manage on a cloudy day:

It's somewhat brighter than this in person and has a more opaque effect. I knew this one was going to be one of my favorites, and so it is. I'll try to post some others, but so far this, Bare Hug and I'm In are the ones I'll use the most, day to day. Love Feeling is so cute, though (warning, it runs really orange on me, but that's why I like it). Soft Talking is beautiful to me, but the warning is it's very subtle - one of the truest no-makeup look lip products I own. It's NOT sheer or clear at all, it just looks that way when you put it on. Everyone will think it's your natural lips. Sneaky. I also bought Dramatical, as a very nice, simple red. I passed on the others as not being for me, but I do think the brights in this collection work better than the ones from last year, at least with my coloring.

I'll try to post a few more if possible. I finally have a day without craziness, although I also have the flu, so please excuse. These lippies photograph extremely well, so if I look good in these pictures, it's ALLLLLL the Huggables.
eyelove.gif

Maybe it's my monitor, but in this pic Play it Soft reminds me of (a slightly warmer) Love Beam from the first collection.

re: Soft Talkin' - I remember you loved Touche from the first collection. How would you compare ST to Touche?

liba

eyelove.gif

Maybe it's my monitor, but in this pic Play it Soft reminds me of (a slightly warmer) Love Beam from the first collection.

re: Soft Talkin' - I remember you loved Touche from the first collection. How would you compare ST to Touche?
Soft Talkin' is warmer for sure and Touché is lighter, if I recall correctly, BUT my Touché has been MIA and I haven't had time to go hunt for it. On me, Soft Talkin' is pretty much what the promo picture lippie looks like, just a bit less straight brown.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I somehow ended up buying ALL the Huggables.
sigh.gif
I was only going to limit myself to 2-4 shades, but I couldn't stop looking at the swatches. That and the 16% cash back made me do it.
girlhaha.gif