MAC Huggable Collection (May 14, 2015)

montREALady

If you took advantage of the 16% cash back, they're really only $16.80
rasta.gif
, but I don't mind paying $20 for them. They're oh so worth it.
thmbup.gif
I did! Saved $3.20! I'll do store pickup with Bloomies for the next one and use my gift card, at least I'll get back 6% as opposed to nothing if I went straight into the store and bought it at the counter...

DMcG9

Thanks!

This is my first of any sheen lipstick from MAC and I like it. I initially said I wouldn't spend $20 on one of these, but I agree, when I saw the packaging this a.m I loved it! I didn't realize it was a gunmetal look. Gorg. The only thing is I have tiny lips, so a round shape in any lipstick is harder for me to apply as opposed to ones with a pointed end
blush-anim-cl.gif
I'm going to get at least one more of these. Just trying to figure out which one.

friends.gif
Me too! It's pretty much the only thing I don't like about it, so I can live with it.

NaomiH

@Anneri   Gorgeous lip Swatches Girl! I ended up with 5 after some raves from both @BuickMackane  and @Anneri   Im In Play it Soft Fashion Force  Bare Hug Soft Talkin'   Soft Talkin is my favorite but that is because I'm having a nude moment. they are very glossy. I'm very please and will be buying Soft talking BU's. i think they should get rid of sheen Supremes and make Huggable permanent. Also can i say that for $20 the packaging is Very LUSH. and easy to open, unlike the Sheen Supreme one. 
:agree:

lilinah

I'm sad to say i'm not sure i'm a fan of the Huggables. I think i like the Mineralized lipsticks better. I got I'm In, because i figured it would be fairly neutral on me. It is brighter than i thought it would be. I'm not saying it's *bright*, after all it is sheer, but it looked a lot pinker on than i thought it would. Also, it was very sticky and stayed sticky for hours, which i disliked. I'm going to give it another chance or two, but if i still feel the same about it, it's going back.

Monsy

@Anneri Gorgeous lip Swatches Girl!

I ended up with 5 after some raves from both @BuickMackane and @Anneri

Im In
Play it Soft
Fashion Force
Bare Hug
Soft Talkin'

Soft Talkin is my favorite but that is because I'm having a nude moment. they are very glossy. I'm very please and will be buying Soft talking BU's. i think they should get rid of sheen Supremes and make Huggable permanent. Also can i say that for $20 the packaging is Very LUSH. and easy to open, unlike the Sheen Supreme one.
iagree.gif

Odelia

"I'm In" is soo close to my natural lip colour :shock: But I kinda like that! It makes my lips look way better :bigthumb: It will definitely be used all the time. As for Fashion Force, it brightens without going overboard. Love. It will also get used often. I already can't wait for the next Huggable collection with new colours! Please don't take too long, Mac!

montREALady

"I'm In" is soo close to my natural lip colour :shock: But I kinda like that! It makes my lips look way better :bigthumb: It will definitely be used all the time. As for Fashion Force, it brightens without going overboard. Love. It will also get used often. I already can't wait for the next Huggable collection with new colours! Please don't take too long, Mac!
Fashion Force is the only one I got. Love it.

lipstickaddict

Is there a huggable dupe for Tumble Dry ?

I would say that the closest to Tumble Dry is Bare Hug. On some people it pulls more pink, but on me it is peachy like TD (I'm NC 30). You should definitely check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by montREALady

Fashion Force is the only one I got. Love it.
Fashion Force is beautiful. Love that one too!

montREALady

It is super pretty on you, just as is. With a liner it will look "too sharp". Like this, I find it "fresh" and "flawless".
I agree. I don't use liners with glosses and this is glossy. It's just that the rounded tip makes it hard to apply on my little lips, lolll. So it can look messy as-is. :lol:

lilinah

I gave I'm In another try.

Last time i put it on at an odd time and the light wasn't good. This time the light was better. It's a very peachy-pink on me, which is fine. The color looked better than the first time. I put on an even heavier coating than the first time and it actually felt *less* sticky. I'm still not thoroughly convinced but i'm leaning toward keeping it, because i'll need something on my long cross-country drive in August.

Latest posts