MAC in Chicago

xstephax

I apologize if this is in the wrong section...

I'm heading to Chicago on Friday and I for sure want to do a little shopping at MAC, however I'm not sure which stores (or counters) to go to and which to avoid. I'm staying across from the Woodfield mall and I know there's a MAC store there but I've heard some not so good things about the staff being crappy and such. Can anyone clear this up for me? Also, can you recommend which other locations I should check out? I know I'll be spending a lot of time downtown on both Saturday and Sunday.

thanks for any help
smiles.gif

Wontpayretail23

I've been to Woodfield MAC many times and it's only bad on the weekends. It's busy at hell then and the service gets crappy because of that. Now go any other time and you get great service. If your staying right accross from there give it a try. They also have a sephora in that mall, and a Bare Escentuals store, and a trade secrets right next to the MAC store.

xstephax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wontpayretail23
I've been to Woodfield MAC many times and it's only bad on the weekends. It's busy at hell then and the service gets crappy because of that. Now go any other time and you get great service. If your staying right accross from there give it a try. They also have a sephora in that mall, and a Bare Escentuals store, and a trade secrets right next to the MAC store.

thank you. i plan on checking out the mall on a monday so hopefully it won't be too busy.