Mac in Lillyland and All Ages, All Races, All Sexes Review for WOC

Desigirl

All the cremeblushes, apart from Flordia are out of stock on the UK site. I hate online exclusives! Do they normally restock?

macgirl3121

I ordered all the cremeblend blushes except SOSE cause it was out of stock. I have to go to UPS to get my stuff today. Getting any deliveries here in Baltimore has been next to impossible all week. The one day they tried to deliver they attempted to the wrong address. Thank goodness the people were on vacation. I'm going to UPS to get my stuff today!

urbanD0LL

nc50 - nw45 for reference .
all's good blush is a must ! i tried it at the store today, bought it & reapplied at work , it is the bomb . it just adds the perfect lil somethin' somethin' you could have been missing , for real ! spirit & soul lipglass is pretty too; these are the only 2 things i got form this collection...until now .

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanD0LL
nc50 - nw45 for reference .
all's good blush is a must ! i tried it at the store today, bought it & reapplied at work , it is the bomb . it just adds the perfect lil somethin' somethin' you could have been missing , for real !

I totally disagree, but am glad you've found something new to love. I'm NC50 and it doesn't even show up on me. It's very similar to Harmony blush which is another blush which does nothing to compliment me - hence why I sold it last week.

La Dolce Diva

Faves from these:

Liqueur lipglass
Naked Frost (!!!!!!)
Pearlmatte Face Powder- This surprised me! I thought it was gonna look a hot, ashy mess, but it's actually gorgeous. Glad I got this
smiles.gif

Not so much:
Lip Gelees- too much chunky glitter!!! I really want to like these...I will try layering my Resort Life on top of some lipsticks and see what I get
The All Ages brown shadows- I don't understand why they did more browns when they just did browns with Warm & Cozy, not to mention the others in the basic business line