MAC In Memphis

MyshaTaylor

Hey!!! I'm located in Memphis and i have no retail experience. I have an degree in cosmetology and have some knowledge of make-up application-- being that I'm an Drag Queen ---heading toward being a pre-op trans. Seeking info on which direction to go to get the experience i need to apply with MAC. Any info would be great!!! I also including one pic of me in this post. Indigo

lilMAClady

Hey, I don't work for the industry but I think if you are good with cosmetics you should apply. They "reteach" you their methods anyway. Thats what I've been told by MAC. When you go in pull out ALL the stops with your makeup so they can see what you're made of. I think you'll be fine!

shadowaddict

I say go for it. Does Memphis have a stand alone? I've been to the counter in Macy's at Wolfchase Galleria while passing through Memphis to visit my daughter. It looks like a nice mall though I've never had the time to do anything except go in Macy's. I'm from Nashville and our stand alone is suppose to go pro by the first of the year. I hope so.

FacesbyNiki

I say go for it beautiful!!
greengrin.gif