MAC in Paris

Ascella

I am wondering if the only place to buy empty pro pans and refills in Paris is the pro store? And also, is Saint-Germain des Pres the metro station closest to the pro store? I am trying to plan my trip to Paris
lol.gif
, thanks for answering.

Verdigris

Can someone give me the address of the MAC Pro store in Paris? DH is travelling there soon, and I need to give him the address along with the shopping list!

Thanks!

Ascella

Ok, this is the address I found at MAC's homepage:
76 bis, rue des Saints-Pères
I would like to be sure about how to get there......

poppy z

It's very simple to go there (I go very often...).
You take the subway line 12 and it is "Sèvres Babylone" station. There is a way out "rue des saint pères".

Ascella

Thanks a lot!!

Btw, is the Shu Uemura store on the Bld. Saint-Germain near the MAC store? (Bld. Saint-Germain seems quite long and I have no idea at which end the number 176 is.)

Verdigris

Thanks for the address, that's also what I found on the website, I just thought I'd make sure.

I'm also sending DH to the Shu store! If you see a man struggling to speak French with a rather long shopping list in either of the two stores, that'll probably be him!

poppy z

I don't know the Shu Uemura store. I always go to mac and don't see anything else. But if you go to Paris, go to Galeries Lafayettes: you will have all makeup brands. The first floor is amazing!!!!

Esperanza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascella
Thanks a lot!!

Btw, is the Shu Uemura store on the Bld. Saint-Germain near the MAC store? (Bld. Saint-Germain seems quite long and I have no idea at which end the number 176 is.)

Hi Ascella,

If you are at Sèvres Babylone and want to take the subway, you have to take the line 10, stop at Odeon station, then take the line 4 to go to St Germain-des-Prés station. It's not very far away. Then you'll be near the SU shop.

But I recommend you to have a nice walk in Paris, because it'll take you only 6 min from Rue des St Pères to get there :)

ambidextrous

The Pro Store is closed until september... I was hoping to see a nice selection there since there's no Pro stuff in austria, and all I could find was that piece of paper and some people renovating the store whatever X(

Ascella

Thanks everyone! I did manage to find both MAC and SU during my flight change in Paris, Google map is one's best friend.