MAC in South Dakota??

banjobama

My boyfriend and I are going to visit his family in South Dakota for a week. I like to buy cosmetics for souvenirs from places but I can't find a CCO OR so much as a MAC counter in the whole state when I look online!! Gaaaah! Is there even a Sephora there?

Someone in SD please tell me I'm wrong!

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I just went to visit MY boyfriends family in North Dakota. We spent a few days in S.D.. and to tell you the truth , there probably Isnt a M.A.C or even a sephora .. around those parts. There really isnt much of ANYTHING there.

banjobama

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
I just went to visit MY boyfriends family in North Dakota. We spent a few days in S.D.. and to tell you the truth , there probably Isnt a M.A.C or even a sephora .. around those parts. There really isnt much of ANYTHING there.

It's worse than I feared.

giz2000

THere are no MACs (stores/counters) or Sephoras in South Dakota...sorry...
ssad.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Ohh and its REALLY muggy there too. A LOT different than Washington (I used to live near Bremerton) so be prepared for that. What part of S.D are you going to be visiting ?

banjobama

Quote:
Ohh and its REALLY muggy there too. A LOT different than Washington (I used to live near Bremerton) so be prepared for that. What part of S.D are you going to be visiting ?

His family lives in either Spearfish or Rapid City, I can't remember which. I like hot weather, and he told me it's hot there so I was looking forward to that part of it, haha. I guess I will have a lot of goodies to bring along and show his sister!

MxAxC-_ATTACK

you should see The Mount Rushmore Memorial and Crazy horse (and between the 2 there is a 30 dollar Helicopter Ride and its WORTH IT!) I had a TON of fun in Rapid city doing all the quirky tourist roadside attractions . You can get maps of all of the Hundreds of things to do in and around Rapid city.

nics1972

Quote:

iagree.gif
. I lived in Billings, Montana, which is much more advanced than SD and there was nothing there either. It was like living in isolation for the entire two years that we were there. Thank God we moved.. brrrrrrr..

MxAxC-_ATTACK

ohh we drove thru Montana. and it was like....empty land.... more empty land ...small city .. empty land.. cows... empty land... larger city.. empty land.. mountains. haha. theres seriously NOTHING out there!

banjobama

Quote:
ohh we drove thru Montana. and it was like....empty land.... more empty land ...small city .. empty land.. cows... empty land... larger city.. empty land.. mountains. haha. theres seriously NOTHING out there!

LOL. oh man. We are driving that way, too.

His mom and sister are excited to show me everything there. My boyfriend is going to be riding motorbikes a lot of the time so us girls will be on our own. I'm looking forward to the vacation, and I guess I'll live a week without spending money on makeup, haha.

CaraAmericana

It's so weird but sometimes I forget that those states even exist. Montana and the Dakotas. Hey don't we have state called Organ or Oregan or something too??!! ; )

MxAxC-_ATTACK

All these people saying how the U.S Is overpopulated , but when you get out towards the middle of the United states , There is hardly anything there!!

Its because, If I'm not wrong, I think its 50% of the U.S population lives within 50 Miles of the coast.

aziza

Quote:
Originally Posted by giz2000
THere are no MACs (stores/counters) or Sephoras in South Dakota...sorry...
ssad.gif

Um...I think I would die.
weeping.gif

banjobama

Quote:
All these people saying how the U.S Is overpopulated , but when you get out towards the middle of the United states , There is hardly anything there!!

Its because, If I'm not wrong, I think its 50% of the U.S population lives within 50 Miles of the coast.

That sounds true!

I tease my boyfriend because he had never heard of a weave until he lived here in Washington. We were watching Jerry Springer and there was a black woman with long blond hair, and he asked me how did she grow her hair like that? Anyway since then I tease him that black people don't live in South Dakota. He also can't understand anybody with any kind of accent: Filipinos, hispanics, anything. I blame it all on South Dakota.
rofl.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumtingSweet
Um...I think I would die.

You'd think they'd at least have a Sephora!!

Ok how about Kohl's or Ulta? Anyone sighted those in SD?

MxAxC-_ATTACK

There IS a Kohls , but only 1 in Rapid City, and 1 in Souix Falls.. .but there is No ulta there..but hey... If your looking for a steakhouse .. they have tons. lol.