MAC In The Spotlight Collection

Miss Dynamite

They're showing as temporarily out of stock for me with the option of ordering now a they will ship when it's available.

Hopefully that doesn't end up like all their other items that go out of stock. There are so many things that have been out of stock for 4 or 5 months, including Ruby Red pigment that I have been dying to buy for fall...by the time it's back in stock, fall will be over.

NaomiH

Hopefully that doesn't end up like all their other items that go out of stock. There are so many things that have been out of stock for 4 or 5 months, including Ruby Red pigment that I have been dying to buy for fall...by the time it's back in stock, fall will be over.

Fingers crossed that they restock them soon and that they quit playing games and let you order.

Miss Dynamite

Fingers crossed that they restock them soon and that they quit playing games and let you order.

They are probably having fun with this, cause everyday that I can't order, I end up buying something else instead. Maybe they figure that if they wait long enough, I'll buy everything on the damn site.

boschicka

They are probably having fun with this, cause everyday that I can't order, I end up buying something else instead. Maybe they figure that if they wait long enough, I'll buy everything on the damn site.

Why not just buy from Nordstrom? I know you said you hate them, but I would hate MAC now too!

Miss Dynamite

Why not just buy from Nordstrom? I know you said you hate them, but I would hate MAC now too!

Everytime I buy from Nordstrom, the boxes are always damaged, not the box it ships in but the boxes that the products themselves are stored in. It pisses me off because I keep my stuff in the boxes. Even my Selena stuff has damaged boxes. So I try not to buy there. Also I like the Select perks. The collection is supposed to be released today, so I guess if I still can't buy it after today, I'll give up.

javadoo

I got the email that the collection had luanched...but 2 of the EDSF are already out of stock.

SydVicious

I got the email the order was live but when I went to order 2 of the 4 say out of stock, they will ship when they come back in stock. I went ahead and got one of each. So excited. EDSF's are my fav.

elegant-one

Soft Frost

It's very pretty on. I used the small duo fiber brush & got a beautiful soft highlight. Using my finger, I got a heavier application. In natural light it appears more white glow & in incandescent lighting you can see the very soft violet tones. I really like it on.

IMG_9419.JPG
IMG_9420.JPG
IMG_9427.JPG
IMG_9429.JPG
IMG_9430.JPG

SydVicious

Soft Frost was sold out, saw it was back in stock yesterday so I did the MAC chat a second time and they told me the presale was over, today Soft Frost and I think Double Gleam sold out.

Is it not showing that you can order and get it when it comes back?
Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 3.07.20 PM.png

Miss Dynamite

Is it not showing that you can order and get it when it comes back?
View attachment 57281

It does, but they most likely won't be back in stock for several months. Any permanent item that goes out of stock usually takes about 5 months or more for them to restock. There are several items that I've been trying to buy since like June or July and they still are out of stock.