MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

TwistedFaith

I love Fashion Punch too! It really is the perfect nude for me. But did anyone else notice it has a somewhat pungent smell to it? I think I might have gotten a dud because I'm pretty sure it's going to go bad within the next few months. Makes me so sad because I love the color. I notice that my creamy MAC lip glasses tend to go bad quicker than others.

bluelitzer

I love Fashion Punch too! It really is the perfect nude for me. But did anyone else notice it has a somewhat pungent smell to it? I think I might have gotten a dud because I'm pretty sure it's going to go bad within the next few months. Makes me so sad because I love the color. I notice that my creamy MAC lip glasses tend to go bad quicker than others.
Ya know it's not just yours. Mine has the same smell. That's why I put it in heavy circulation so I would burn through it and be able to B2M it and I ended up loving the color.

Debbs

Just left Estero CCO in Fl and I saw the two cream blushes and a bunch of es there . Deep Craving, Beluga , Divine Decadence, Guilty Morsel and Eat, Love!!!

JaeisFancy

Just left Estero CCO in Fl and I saw the two cream blushes and a bunch of es there . Deep Craving, Beluga , Divine Decadence, Guilty Morsel and Eat, Love!!!
Thanks for the heads up, I'm in NY but I find that CCO's usually get somewhat the same products. I wouldn't mind getting the Tease Your Tastes cream blush and a few of the shadows.

diaanz

Uninterrupted vs outre
Can you please do a swatch of these two eye shadows? I can see that uninterrupted is a richer more mustardy colour (also my favourite incidentally).. I'm just curious to see how it would translate to the skin.. Thanks!

missmeghan

I'm annoyed. I was certain I bought Fashion Punch, but I can NOT find it anywhere! :( not sure if I did not indeed buy it, or I've gone and lost it... either way, boo :(

DMcG9

I've seen some of the eyeshadows at the CCS up here as well, specifically 'Guilty Morsel', 'Beluga' and 'Eat, Love'.

Sarah Townsend

Sweet Succulence from this collection is my ultimate dark lip, I love it, I need to find something similar because I didn't get a backup.

IHughes

Oh sorry! I hadn't realised! I wasn't even looking to sell, I just saw her post and felt sorry for her! I'll delete the post! Sorry!!

I was lusting after Sweet Succulence (it hasn't launched here yet) but just realised it's identical to my Primrose lipstick from the Proenza Schouler collection! Saved myself some money lol