MAC Indulgence 7 Face & Delights 6 eye/cool palettes online!

Shawna

They are legitimate. They also have some pigments if you click on the new arrivals link. They have lovely lily, blue storm, fairylite, violet, provence, and blue. They are the Canadian equivalent of your CCO's

koolkatz

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_doll_713
wonder if they're legit?? some look kinda fishy.

Just curious, how do they look fishy? They're stock photos...

ilovepuggies

I just bought a MAC Indulgence 7 Face palette from Bombshell and it's legit all right. I have been pruchasing from them for aobut 1 year and really like the products they have.
I too am not affiliated with them
smiles.gif
!

roxybc

glad to her people have had good experiences with them. I've been thinking of purchasing off of their site for about a year, and have made several e-mails to their customer service center asking about their company, their products, and just general info like why some of their products didn't come in boxes, but no one ever got back to me, so I never did order anything I wanted from them.
th_confused_new.gif

On a side note, I bought the Too Faced Party Girl Palette that Bombshell is showing on their main page for $14.99 from Winners the other day
greengrin.gif

ilovepuggies

That's really weird that you say they have not emailed you back. Are you sure you had the right email? They have been fantastic with me and all of my friends too. I have never had a problem.

roxybc

I emailed them directly a few times to the customer service email address listed on their website and NEVER got a response.
ssad.gif