MAC Irridescent Pressed Powder in Belightful, and Cream Color Bases..

LionQueen

So, just got back from the Gilroy CCO, and I got among other things, a Cream Color Base in Bronze, and an Irridescent Pressed Powder in Belightful. I was under the impression that the CCB was sorta like a Paint Pot, but I guess I'm wrong - they're like Stila's Convertible Color, meant to be used on eyes/lips/cheeks, is that right? How do you use your CCB, especially Bronze?

Also, the Irridescent Pressed Powder in Belightful - how do you gals use it? I was thinking of using it just to highlight my upper cheekbones, ect...

any tips appreciated
smiles.gif

miss_bailey

I like using CCb's under blush. Bronze is nice on your cheeks or as a highlighter.
My sister uses Belightful to highlight but I have noticed after awhile it becomes chunks of glitter.

abbey_08

i used to LOVE belightful, but the more i used it the more chunkier i noticed the glitter to be in the compact?! and the chunky bits started to show up on pictures aswell when id wear it on nights out so i have to be careful where i use mine now. it is gorgeous though. i use my crushed boob ccb under blush and sometimes on lips, from what people say they are very versatile though and use them to highlight, on lips, as an eye base and as a base for blusher

dollypink

i use belightful as a cheekbone highlight, but i also notice after a while the glitter gets a bit chunky. I find if is use a large fluffy eye brush to put it on rather than a blush brush it helps a bit with the glitter grit

GlamQueen21

I would use the Irridescent powder as a cheekbone highlight to give it a glow. I've been wanting Belightful for awhile and will get it soon.

LionQueen

Thanks guys
smiles.gif
actually the Bronze ccb looks really good on me as a lipstick, strangely enough. I'll try it as an eye base soon, but when I tried putting it on my cheeks it was way too dark (I'm a pale girl). I tried the Belightful as a hilighter last night and it looked lovely
smiles.gif

splattergirl

I'm nc15 and decided to get belightful and delicacy instead of a blush which I never used, I'll just experiment how it will look during the day, it should make the skin look a bit fresher and less dull appearance
smiles.gif