MAC Items Being Discontinued (DCd) in 2011 Discussion

Susanne

Let's continue our discussion about MAC products being discontinued in 2011 in this thread!

jardinaires

so it says that turquatic and pinkaura are getting discontinued this year, but what about the mac vanilla line? my counter is apparently totally wiped out of them all. i bought the last couple MV3's the other day, after being told they were phasing out the fragrances altogether. what's up with that? i thought the fragrance line was relatively popular.. especially turquatic. :/

geeko

hHeard that all the liquidlasts except the black are being dced .................... :( I so love the colors of the liquidlasts. It would be so boring if they only had the black. Sighs....

LMD84

oh no! they are getting rid of turqutic perfume! i need to buy it asap! i know it's not as good as turquatic heat but it's still a nice scent!

RayannaBanana

I know that TLC in Gentle Coral is discontinued now with a few others. I wanted to get one before they sold out but they are all gone online. Does anyone know where I could get one?

marisa61

I'm really disappointed that my favorite lip product ever, Moistly LipGelee, is on the list. I'm also pretty sad about Turquatic. Even though I will probably never finish the bottle I have, it's such a wonderfully unique scent.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Sigh. Thanks for the list, Paparazzi Boy, although it makes me kind of sad. I've been wearing Mystic l/s for years and I just love it. A classic red that goes anywhere. I've been looking around for dupes and have found a couple that are OK, but nothing is perfect. I'll also miss it because it was one of my original Mac products way back when I first got into them.

ElleMariachi

I'm sad Gentle Coral is gone. :( And Moistly is one of my faves as well, and I wish I had a backup of Velvetella. It is gorgeous under the Style Black lipstick.

thatssojessy

NOOOOO NOT MOISTLY
That was one of my first MAC purchases when I was 15!! Heck that and Twinks are the products that got me into the world of make-up in the first place!

lilysaville

Yikes, I'll have to run and take a look at Underworld and Mystic. They've both been on my to-try list for ages. Lucky it's takes so long for stock to run out over here. The Melbourne Pro store still has Strada left in stock!