MAC Kinky Boots Collection (Oct 9, 2014)

lilinah

How i keep up with all these MAC collections
(something people have been complaining about for DECADES)...

I have a folder on my desktop for this year's MAC collections - with an icon of a woman's face.
In it i have a folder for each month.
As info about collections comes out, i make a folder for each collection and put it in the appropriate month, adding the date it releases when known.
As swatches (and rumors) come out, i drag and drop them in the collection folder.
When the color story comes out, i make a text file of all the items and descriptions (easy, just copy and paste)
Then i highlight the items that interest me in the text file.
By putting the date number first, each folder stays in order of release date.

Doesn't take a lot of time... just a little dedication
peace2.gif

MelroseLuvsMkup

How i keep up with all these MAC collections (something people have been complaining about for DECADES)... I have a folder on my desktop for this year's MAC collections - with an icon of a woman's face. In it i have a folder for each month. As info about collections comes out, i make a folder for each collection and put it in the appropriate month, adding the date it releases when known. As swatches (and rumors) come out, i drag and drop them in the collection folder. When the color story comes out, i make a text file of all the items and descriptions (easy, just copy and paste) Then i highlight the items that interest me in the text file. By putting the date number first, each folder stays in order of release date. Doesn't take a lot of time... just a little dedication:peace:  
Now that is real dedication......I on the other hand just write them down in my note pad with the release dates and put little hearts on items I'm most interested in. I know old fashion lol

NaomiH

I've been keeping tabs of all the collections I'm interested in by putting them in a note on my phone using Google keep with their name, online release and store release dates. I just wish it wasn't so many launching all at the same time and that there was a little breathing room between collections.

elegant-one

Ohhh, this & Nasty Gal are fake collections right...like HG made up the names
ohboy.gif
lol.gif
at least thats what came to my mind

BrknFlwr85

Now that is real dedication......I on the other hand just write them down in my note pad with the release dates and put little hearts on items I'm most interested in. I know old fashion lol
I love the old fashion way of making lists! I have OCD (literally, I was diagnosed with it) and making written lists of things helps me to control my other compulsive tendencies.

iqaganda

I guess they're releasing more collections now often because they're more popular now compared to before. I remember just only like 1 per month, but man, for October this year, it seems CRAY-CRAY!

Reneemelancon

@elegant-one I thought it was fake at first bc so many collections at once , well I thought it was bait at least lol

hopefulheart

How i keep up with all these MAC collections (something people have been complaining about for DECADES)... I have a folder on my desktop for this year's MAC collections - with an icon of a woman's face. In it i have a folder for each month. As info about collections comes out, i make a folder for each collection and put it in the appropriate month, adding the date it releases when known. As swatches (and rumors) come out, i drag and drop them in the collection folder. When the color story comes out, i make a text file of all the items and descriptions (easy, just copy and paste) Then i highlight the items that interest me in the text file. By putting the date number first, each folder stays in order of release date. Doesn't take a lot of time... just a little dedication:peace:  
That's a good idea! I just make a note on my phone and star anything I'm really interested in.

Vineetha

I've been keeping tabs of all the collections I'm interested in by putting them in a note on my phone using Google keep with their name, online release and store release dates. I just wish it wasn't so many launching all at the same time and that there was a little breathing room between collections.
Yeah! You should now see my sep and oct calender!
wtff.gif
Its a bit too much this time!

Honi

How i keep up with all these MAC collections
(something people have been complaining about for DECADES)...

I have a folder on my desktop for this year's MAC collections - with an icon of a woman's face.
In it i have a folder for each month.
As info about collections comes out, i make a folder for each collection and put it in the appropriate month, adding the date it releases when known.
As swatches (and rumors) come out, i drag and drop them in the collection folder.
When the color story comes out, i make a text file of all the items and descriptions (easy, just copy and paste)
Then i highlight the items that interest me in the text file.
By putting the date number first, each folder stays in order of release date.

Doesn't take a lot of time... just a little dedication
peace2.gif
I recently started keeping a Mac Calendar on my blog with links out to any swatches/promo pictures I had posted. Makes my life so easy. It's for Scandinavian releasedates though so probably wouldnt do you NA guys any good. :D

Edit: Also, I'm a big fan of the Specktra release calendar!