MAC LE Lookalikes Section

glittergoddess27

Okay now,.. I have been able to recreate colors that are limited edition with existing non-LE colors,.. for instance my most recent has been Pink Grapefruit lipglass in the recommendations forum and I know a bunch of people had some great recreations to get the "Parrot" eyeshadow color. Maybe we should start a little area just for that like the Swatch Gallery,.. where you can request it and if anybody can come up with a lookalike then they can post it?? Just a thought??

Janice

I'd hate to break down the forums further at this point. I will play with your idea and see what we can do. If more people support and show interest in this idea, the more encouraging it is to me as an admin to add an additional forum(s).

koolmnbv

I would love a little area just for this type of thing! I want pink grapefruit and parrot and dont know of any dupes for either one! PLMK if this becomes a subforum or in the gallery

koolmnbv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
maybe it could be made into a sticky? or a sub-forum, like in with the swatches??

2nd this

Janice

That's a good proposal, will discuss with the staff.
smiles.gif

FemmeNoir

I would LOVE look alike thread/forum/sticky. It would help us all to not continue buying colors that are so similar.
smiles.gif