MAC Lipstick and Eyeshadow help

Ciani

So I'm trying to make a decision on what I'm going to get on my latest MAC Haul and I'm buying my first red lipstick and eyeshadow refills/palette.

My first question is what is the best red lipstick/classic for someone with really pale warm skin to wear (like so pale that I can't wear any bought foundation I have to mix my own out of MAC white body/face foundation and NW15) that MAC sells?

My next Question would be what are the must have eye shadows refills when making a first palette? I'm into all the colors of the rainbow and classics but mainly I want to know the colors that I should stock up on first. Also what goes best with the green eyes, black hair, pale....really pale skin lol.

I also forgot to ask what mascara is the best if I want to add volume, length and not have my lashes look clumpy or feel heavy/gunky?

Also again lol, does anyone have a swatch of Plummage I can compare? The website has two different swatches for it from the pot to the refill....it's kind of confusing which is the right one.

Susanne

Lipsticks: MAC Red, Russian Red

Eyeshadows:
Green - Humid
Black - Carbon
Brown - Espresso
Highlight - Vanilla
any purples

gildedangel

For lipstick try Brave Red, or Viva Glam I. For eyeshadows go with wedge, woodwinked, shroom, jest, and carbon for neutrals. For colors try passionate, tilt, humid, stars and rockets, silver ring, and beautiful iris. It all depends on what colors you like the most! For mascara zoomlash will lengthen and plushlash will volumize, I personally like plushlash better.