mac lipstick organizer :)

libra276

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreveratorifan

Where were you before I bought all my lipsticks!!! LOL

GREAT IDEA!

seriously!!

BabyGirlB

awesome idea! I'm going to have to try that! Now I have something to do with the packaging!
greengrin.gif

permanentmakeup

Wow!! You are very creative.. its a great idea!! I have been using jewelry boxes all my life my lipsticks.. but they never work the best.. as i can't see all my lipsticks lined up in them.. but this one's really greatt!!!

rockin

Go you! And you're doing the planet a favour! I too use some silly things for storage purposes - one of my favourite things for m/u storage is empty plastic Ferrero Rocher boxes - the lids are transparent and you can stack several lids and containers on top of one another to form trays or storage wells.

I like to use the Ferrero Rocher boxes, too. I have one of the larger, shallow rectangular boxes and it's perfect for storing my Barry M Dazzle Dusts. Since it is completely clear I can either store them upside down so I can see the colours/labels straight away, or I can store them right way up and just lift the box and look from underneath to locate the one I want. I put them in numerical order, too. I keep Dazzle Dusts one end, Fine Glitter Dusts the other end, and keep them separated by using the space in the middle for Barry M eye pencils and crayons.

As for my MAC lippies and glosses, I keep them in their boxes and stand them upright in DVD storage boxes. I find it so much easier to read the white on black writing than to read the black on silver labels on the bottom of the lippies, as my eyesight is bad, and I don't like having to switch from my distance glasses to my close-up specs just to be able to find the lippy I'm looking for. Keeping them in alphabetical order helps, too.

Ambre Tucker

this is so much simpler then what I attempted to do the other day lol Im going to keep my lipstick cases from here on out

divinem

Same here. :( I have an innumerable amount of MAC lipsticks, and I'd love to have them so perfectly aligned like this. Fantastic idea. Thank you, Sheilab13!