MAC - Love Lace - Dec 09

lara

Place all your Love Lace swatches and product photographs in this thread - please ensure that your images are clear, in focus and as colour-accurate as possible! For the sake of clarity, I ask that official product images and swatches (those that you would find on a mailer postcard, sourced from MAC or posted on the official MAC website) are not posted in this thread.

Please remember that Specktra has a posting guideline that all posted images be no wider than 640 pixels or higher than 800 pixels - if your image is any larger than that, please make a text link to the image instead.

15nrvdc.jpg

• This thread is for pictures only. Please keep all chatter and questions within the Love Lace discussion thread.
  • For official product images, release dates, prices and full collection information, please refer to the Love Lace colour story thread.

lara

Courtesy of erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
IMG_0552-1.jpg

IMG_0553-1.jpg

IMG_0557-1.jpg

drools.gif
sense of style kohl power
drools.gif

IMG_0556-1.jpg

Susanne

DSC01071-1.jpg

Nail polish Light Affair

DSC01070-1.jpg

DSC01066-1.jpg

Eyeshadow Love Lace

DSC01067-1.jpg

Eyeshadow Suave Intentions

DSC01069-1.jpg

Eyeshadow Hypnotizing

DSC01068-1.jpg

Lipglasses Icescape, Utterly Discrete

DSC01065-1.jpg

iaisha26

L to R: Hypnotizing & Love Lace

Top: Intricate L/S
L to R: Icescape & Utterly Discrete L/G
Thumb: Light Affair

bis

(Sloppy application, just for the swatch. Light Affair was really streaky in application, I hope it will be smoother when I really apply it).

make_up_maven

Finally - my ES showed up today!

These pictures don't do this shadow justice - they are *the* prettiest blue eyeshadows in my collection!

ll4.jpg

ll5.jpg

ll2.jpg

ll1-1.jpg