MAC Lovely Collection Discussion (2012 Asia Exclusive)

BuickMackane

I still want Shell Pearl. Snake print or no snake print!

ETA: Ooops, got the collections mixed up! My feelings re: Shell Pearl remain unchanged
supacool.gif

MACGirl13

I had read on another thread that this is ASIA Release only....does anyone know if this is correct? I am highly disappointed if it is...I have been searching since 2010 to get a FRESH SALMON and I have been unsuccessful. When I read the details of the release....I cried tears of joy, then someone messaged me and said Asia Release Only....those tears turned into disappointment and heartache.

ladyarwen

I had read on another thread that this is ASIA Release only....does anyone know if this is correct? I am highly disappointed if it is...I have been searching since 2010 to get a FRESH SALMON and I have been unsuccessful. When I read the details of the release....I cried tears of joy, then someone messaged me and said Asia Release Only....those tears turned into disappointment and heartache.
Pretty sure it's Asia only.

martiangurll

I have seen a few of these items on ebay and wondering whether to get or not, the snake skin print is tempting. But, not sure I trust the sellers. Wonder if there are any specktra peeps in Asia that want to do CPs? I guess that would keep them pretty busy! I am going to keep fishing around on ebay though, in case a seller with good feedback (and who has feedback on MAC items) puts one up for sale/auction...

Anyone know if this launched in Asia yet?

Spanky

If there any people in Asia that is willing to do CPs, I would love one, please! Thank you.

martiangurll

We should make a trip to Asia then...."specktra on tour"
girlhaha.gif

I do really want a few quads!
I would love to, but I don't think I could deal with the jet lag! My one trip over the pond had me not sure whether to barf or cry (I think I eventually did both). I love that movie Lost In Translation and if it ever worked out I could visit Tokyo, I would love it!

coop52

So this collection just came out in Japan today, and it's only 2 quads here. No sign of Lovely Lips.
Here's the quads; they aren't the ones in the OP:

Velvet Almond- Velvet Almond, Candy Walnuts, Chocolate Bunny, Silly
Dreamland- Dreamland, Toffee, Friendly, Orange Peel

Can't think of any reason why the other quads and lipsticks aren't here, unless they think those colors won't sell well or something. I've never heard of those colors in the quads before and have no idea what they look like. Here's a link so you can see them; Velvet Almond is on the left, Dreamland is on the right.

https://web.hankyu-dept.co.jp/ecshop/shohinDetailDisplay.do?mstShohinId=209317

martiangurll

I can only see one of the quads, I think its Dreamland but it is gorgeous--reminds me of the Mickey Contractor Athma quad (loved it). The e/s names in the Velvet Almond quad sound delicious. TY for that link!

coop52

Sorry! I think I put the wrong link in there. This one might work better.

https://web.hankyu-dept.co.jp/ecshop/shohinListCategorySearch.do?itemId1=39084

MACupGrl

found this info about this collection includes pics;

http://asoftblackstar.blogspot.com/2013/01/mac-lovely-collection-for-spring-2013.html

Latest posts