MAC - MAC Fall Color Discussion

LMD84

Lightscapade is coming back! Who else is stupidly excited? I am also thrilled at some new pigments too!

ladyarwen

I would claim that I'm going to get all the pigments because of how happy I am, but I know I won't. XD I do plan on getting a few though.

LMD84

the pigments that are new i will be buying. blue storm i already have though... unless it is a new version that looks different :)

BeckyBenett

yup. cant wait for a proper color story so i cn start making my lists!
mac_wishlist.gif

MACina

cheerleader.gif
pompom.gif
yahoo.gif
......Lightscapade!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been waiting for a repromote for so long.....

I think that this fall will become the best ever for me....MAC will release sooooooooooo many wonderful goodies!!!
Especially a lot of cool toned and dark shades....a lot of grey,purple,"smoky colors".....that is really a dream for me
heart.gif

xasperadastra

I've already written a preliminary list based on the informations we have
cheerleader.gif

lipstick in Jungle juice (although we know nothing about it)
parlor smoke quad (same as above)
feline!
pigments... emerald dusk and starless night but I really could change my mind on them
angel flame quad (no info)
lightscapade (I want it most of all because of the hype around it... can someone explain me why is it so special?)

Edelmc

dear god lightscape is back...that bad boy was going for over 100 euros on evil bay! between that and the 226 coming back I am so excited. I am also really happy that I can get my grubby hands on some pro products like show orchid, lip erase and the chromegraph pencil in purple
As for some of the other products...fluidline in ash violet is calling my name and the pigments and quads...come to mamma!

Mac-Guy

I've already written a preliminary list based on the informations we have
cheerleader.gif

lipstick in Jungle juice (although we know nothing about it)
parlor smoke quad (same as above)
feline!
pigments... emerald dusk and starless night but I really could change my mind on them
angel flame quad (no info)
lightscapade (I want it most of all because of the hype around it... can someone explain me why is it so special?)
IMO, it looks very special in the pan - "pan beauty" as I coined it - and it applies as a very light highlighter (probably nothing you cannot dupe once it's applied, but the pan is pretty to look at for it's pastelly marble swirling). For me, it has more nostalgic value as it was originally released withe La Danse, and I just loved that theme.

hoshiakari_

I'm so happy about getting new pigmentss!
Also, the fluidline sounds like it could be pretty :D
Orange Tempera lipgloss sounds right up my alley.
girlhaha.gif

mac_aiken

Wow! Fall is going to rock. I love the info that is coming out. This is going to be an expensive haul for me. I will drop my SP list to one shadow and skip Nordies anniversary in order to save.

BTW, who is Cindy Sherman?

Fiberluver

I saw the Cindy Sherman collex in the MAC update booklet yesterday while hanging out at my local MAC store and it is HUGE!!! There are so many products that it covers 3 displays.

The visuals of Sherman are hilarious (especially since she does her own makeup for her photographs) and thought provoking.

Lightscapade will be mine especially since I collect msfs.

I'm also going after some of the chromographic pencils and perhaps some of the pigments.

I've fallen in love with pigments and can't get enough of them.

I see why people are addicted to them. (Lou, that means you! I loved you video of your m/up room!)

wishonastar

I googled all of the products to see if any were repromotes, it seems a lot are but from a while back so it might be worth a look to see what they are. That being said, MAC have been known to change things on their re-release and also use the same name for a different product so they might be totally different.

LMD84

I saw the Cindy Sherman collex in the MAC update booklet yesterday while hanging out at my local MAC store and it is HUGE!!! There are so many products that it covers 3 displays.

The visuals of Sherman are hilarious (especially since she does her own makeup for her photographs) and thought provoking.

Lightscapade will be mine especially since I collect msfs.

I'm also going after some of the chromographic pencils and perhaps some of the pigments.

I've fallen in love with pigments and can't get enough of them.

I see why people are addicted to them. (Lou, that means you! I loved you video of your m/up room!)
lol! thanks for watching it! And yes pigments are the best product mac make imo! i freaking love those little jars of joy! hee hee!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I never knew why people are so crazy about pigments, I have only a mini set from Tartan Tale and never really use it. I like the light taupey colour from it, but I just never reach for it. Maybe because I'm too lazy and eye shadow is easier to work with.
girlhaha.gif

Besides Lightscapade (at least 2 for me), I'm interested in Jungle Juice (?) lipstick, maybe it's green? LOL. A greenish Dazzle lipstick would be cool.
And the nail polishes. The rest deosn't excite me too much, Fusion Pink looks nice though, how come I never noticed that one before?