MAC - MAC in Lillyland Discussion

Shypo

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JJ*
agreed! i got another one today - resort life lipgelee! love it!!
thanks for the tip only1angel
winks.gif

Where did you find it? I've been looking for a b/u of it.......

Miss Dynamite

I'm kinda curious, how does Virgin Isle Cream Colour Base compare to Joie De Vivre Cremeblend Blush? I can't really find any good swatches of Virgin Isle to be able to tell.

vintageroses

I know this is totally outdated! But i have 2 blushes from this collection & they have dried up! yikes!
ssad.gif
I am really sure the lids were shut tight, not too sure why they have dried out so fast! Does anyone have the same problem as me? Should i spray some fix + in it? It looks so dry, it makes me sad!
ssad.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageroses
I know this is totally outdated! But i have 2 blushes from this collection & they have dried up! yikes!
ssad.gif
I am really sure the lids were shut tight, not too sure why they have dried out so fast! Does anyone have the same problem as me? Should i spray some fix + in it? It looks so dry, it makes me sad!
ssad.gif

yes you could try spraying fix+ to make them moist again however it'll only work short term. perhaps storing them upside down like paint pots will also stop them drying out too much

peachsuns

Oh, no! That sounds so scary! I adore the cremeblend blushes so much. If that happens to me, I'll be so sad!
cry.gif
Hope someone could give you the idea how to reverse the effect. *Turning all her blushes up side down* Thanks, Lou.
winks.gif

Cerydwen

I love my Preppy lip gelee so much - I'll be so sad when it's finished - I love the sparkle
smiles.gif
Yesterday I wore it over Utter Fun and Pink Marabou lipsticks - pink perfection.

I really hope MAC re-release them Lillyland lip gelees some time - I missed out on Lush and Bright and I'd really like a backup for Preppy. A deep rosy red version of the same, glittery fomula would be wonderful too - I'd wear it over Queens' Sin and So Scarlet - I really hope the MAC fairy's listening
yes.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerydwen
I love my Preppy lip gelee so much - I'll be so sad when it's finished - I love the sparkle
smiles.gif
Yesterday I wore it over Utter Fun and Pink Marabou lipsticks - pink perfection.

I really hope MAC re-release them Lillyland lip gelees some time - I missed out on Lush and Bright and I'd really like a backup for Preppy. A deep rosy red version of the same, glittery fomula would be wonderful too - I'd wear it over Queens' Sin and So Scarlet - I really hope the MAC fairy's listening
yes.gif

resort life is coming out with the disney collection!
smiles.gif

Anneri

Optimistic Orange is the blush I use most now that it's summer. Just love the corally flush it gives me. I've no problems with fading or smudging in th hot weather nor does it dry up. *keeping fingers crossed*

I rediscovered the twice used blush a few weeks ago - don't you just love when you rediscover something yozu neglected before and fall in love with it?

HeatherAnn

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageroses
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

I just pulled mine out & they have a dry crust on top. Under the top layer they seemed OK though.

peachsuns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneri
Optimistic Orange is the blush I use most now that it's summer. Just love the corally flush it gives me. I've no problems with fading or smudging in th hot weather nor does it dry up. *keeping fingers crossed*

I rediscovered the twice used blush a few weeks ago - don't you just love when you rediscover something yozu neglected before and fall in love with it?

iagree.gif

This has happened to me a lot. That's why I love MAC so much. Even though you don't use certain items everyday, you go back, and fall in love with them again. I think MAC makes this possible with their good quality products.
heart.gif

I have all the blushes except Optimistic Orange.
eyelove.gif
Am I silly?
tong.gif
I wish I could try Optimistic Orange, but it's too late now. Glad you love it! Hope MAC will bring back more cremeblend blushes with those lovely bright colors soon!
mac_blushaddict.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherAnn
I just pulled mine out & they have a dry crust on top. Under the top layer they seemed OK though.

th_cheerup.gif

Hope you can still use it.
yes.gif

sunsetbeauty15

yesterday at my cco i got florida and i LOVE it and it was only £11 not !16 like it would have been.. and OH NO im really worryed about taking it on vacation with me now !!!
ssad.gif

do you think it'll be okay ?
eden xox

BaDKiTTy69

My local CCO had 3 lip gellies Shift to Pink, Preppy and Lush & Bright. I got all 3 of them, sinse i missed this collection this year. So I am really happy.
smiles.gif

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
^^ Glad you found them. How have you been? It's been a while since I last saw you on the boards.
smiles.gif

Im good, just been pretty busy, but i still check once in a while for new collections and stuff. Nothing really excite me lately, maybe I got too much makeup (i know is impossible
smiles.gif
), so I did not post on here. How are you doing?

GlamQueen21

At my CCO, they had Shift To Pink and Lush & Bright Lipgelees and I got Shift To Pink! I love how it's so sparkly and opaque!! I'm going back for Lush & Bright next week!

sapnap

^^ u tend to fond the most amazing things at ur CCO, Glam! I would love to see ur FOTD's

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDKiTTy69
Im good, just been pretty busy, but i still check once in a while for new collections and stuff. Nothing really excite me lately, maybe I got too much makeup (i know is impossible
smiles.gif
), so I did not post on here. How are you doing?

I know, my excitement about collections is dying down too, which makes my wallet very very happy. I'm also not as active on the boards as I used to be. I've been great, thanks for asking.
winkiss.gif

sapnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
^I sure do fond the things at my CCO. I cannot wait to do a FOTD using Shift To Pink soon!

lol i meant find haha typos!!